The Surgeon General's Farewell

Maevlin

“Aestina, was like a second mother. Even though I rarely saw her less then my real one. I do hope she does well, she needs some peace now.” Alyssa would say once she had finished packing her clothing, the woman spoke while a soft smile and calm tone when making her comment. But, once she did make her comment when finishing her packing, the ‘aheral would then pull up her map and prepare her journey to the Marble City, Ando Alur.

Spoiler

Can't comment on this rply because my character is very much dead, however i just wanted to thank you @Maevlin for continuing the work of all the surgeon-general's that came before you. I know how brutal stuff tends to get and hope you find something else on the server that you enjoy.

mica picks up the newspaper from her place of hiding. And sets about writing a short letter.

“tis a shame, not only from a fellow head medic who has stepped down as well as a fellow student of darinn in the past I hope you are well, keep strong my friend, a medic never truly retires. Keep your kit light and your heart lighter, 

your,

an ally.”

Spoiler

I don’t have any character who would IRPly respond, but I just want to say that you’ve done so well as Surgeon-General. You were a help when a lot of people really didn’t want to pick up the position and sort out the staff (and reasonably so, the RP can get tedious and it takes very specific people to want to invest in medical rp that much). Easier said than done, but just ignore those who try to impede on your enjoyment of the game. Hope you keep having fun wherever it’s happiest for you <3

Edited by Eryane

16 hours ago, Pureimp10 said:

Aldrik Baruch tossed one of many silver mina coins into the air as he read over an old judicial ruling through teary eyes.

"Best thing to happen to me, besides the wife of course."

A bee buzzes past Aldrik's head.

---

Chesna Kovachev, a past surgeon, would embrace the woman as she entered the seven skies-... wait, she's not dead yet?!  Golly, that woman's hardy!  Surprised to see how long she stuck around after all the **** that was tossed her way; we all know saving lives is a thankless job, but whoever would have thunk it would have been worse than that?!  Everyone's a know-it-all and critic.

“Thank Godan. Ah’m sure yer’ a happy man now, papej.” Ruslan Baruch commented to himself while reading over the farewell, before returning to munching on his premium whale blubber.

• Spoiler

Thanks for all your hard work Lilly! Gl wherever you go. :)