Knight's Quest of Demitriyus Aubert

Knight’s Quest

Of Demitriyus Williams Aubert

image.png.0e9747280936fc75b3606058e01914c0.png

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

LET IT BE KNOWN BEFORE ALL THE REALM,

On this Gronna ag Droba  of 377, Demitriyus Williams Aubert, a squire of the Knightly Order of the Crow, has been assigned his final trial to prove himself worthy of being dubbed as a Crow Knight by his Majesty, Koeng Heinrik II. Squire Demitriyus has been tasked by the Knight Paramount, Cedric Barclay, to seek out an encounter with an "un-natural looking bear", as so described by one of its few survivors. When searched for, it was found that the bodies of the victims were missing, yet the signs of battle remained. Squire Demitriyus shall investigate the North-West forests of Haense outside of Karosgrad, where the beast was last seen.

It is the hope that this terrible bear might be slain by Squire Demitriyus, preventing the beast from devouring any more that unfortunately cross its path, or wherever it is those unfortunate souls disappear to. Squire Demitriyus must see this trial through alone to prove his exceptional valour in the field.

The kingdom prays to Godan for his safe return and success.

Assigned by Ser Cedric Barclay

Knight Paramount of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska

“This is where the fun begins.” murmured Demitriyus into the air as his armament dangled from the back of his with a softened metallic rustle on each movement due to the layers of metal which hides beneath his Hanseti coloured cloth. “If Godan wills the return of mine then I shall have slain this beast within a month's time.” before the youthful Squire would lower the missive onto his own desk as further information was collected in preparation of the Quest.

Spoiler

16860637.jpg

Gwynevere Colborn observed the missive with a tear in her eyes, a finger lofted to quickly rid it before an infectious smile broke out against her demeanor "I am ever proud of you my son, Godan has willed it for you to achieve thus far, no doubt he shalt see you through this. May the winds ever be in your sails, my boy." Gwynevere then looked unto Demitriyus, sniffling a bit "Nie, I am niet crying.. just the hayfever!"

Theo would cheer on her brother from the sideline, where she had faded into obscurity. "I believe in you." She'd mumble before returning to tinkering with something on her desk out in the wilderness. 

A baby Evard Colborn would **** himself while in his mother's arms, a lovely sight to see before possible death for Demitiyus no doubt.