★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

To all raven's:

I found a city with weird people with long noses.

I got food, weapons and houses.

You guys can stay here till we get our castle up.

1 Problem its very very very far away.

Ask me if you want the coords.

Can you forum msg me the coords as well please? Also, hopefully it will cool down after this opening weekend and we can get on and start making the castle/city/place.

Ok guys i got us a stack of netherack and 21 diamonds. Dont mess with the diamonds please, but use the netherack however you want.

Should i get 100 blacksmith and train axes seperately?

Ok guys i got us a stack of netherack and 21 diamonds. Dont mess with the diamonds please, but use the netherack however you want.

Should i get 100 blacksmith and train axes seperately?

Sry ogedi I took to diamonds to make a sword, I can always pay you if you want. I replaced it with 8 iron.

I needed it because im gonna hunt down some animals for food.

Its fine no need to repay me. I can always find more, and we will need the iron for an anvil now.

To all raven's:

I found a city with weird people with long noses.

I got food, weapons and houses.

You guys can stay here till we get our castle up.

1 Problem its very very very far away.

Ask me if you want the coords.

Can you send me the coords as well?

ogedi, you may wish to start talking with a nation leader or something about getting land for our city, it may still be a bit to early for that, but wee need to do that before the nation leaders have no land to grant.

They have hardly gotten their own land set up sturdy, lets just gather materials and continue with this settlement for a little longer.

Syclas, i am now 95 swordsmanship, do you think i can promoted in the ordo purus?

Edit: i believe i have made it to the encampment, i have brought another raven with me.Can any white ravens get on?

Everyone please stop posting on this thread. I will have the new one up by monday.

Im sorry i cant get on, server full :/

No problem, im vip, maybe i can log out and you can get in then i can re-log? and btw what is the pass for the chests, and is there any food around i got half a heart left :/

Syclas, i am now 95 swordsmanship, do you think i can promoted in the ordo purus?

Edit: i believe i have made it to the encampment, i have brought another raven with me.Can any white ravens get on?

What's your rank right now? And yes, I am trying to log on.