A Sign In The Heavens

Sorcerio

To the lari, it was never a good sign when the voices grew silent. Such, was the sign of misfortune and war was on the way...

However, such truth wouldn't stop the excited beats of her heart, nor her hands as they'd wrap themselves around the handle of her warhammer, for she knew it was time to
beat something in.

Plus, the added bonus of, perhaps, finding something useful from the entire endeavor for... 'science'... purposes.

[!] A Sorcerer peers upon everything, yet saw nothing, a distinct smirk upon his bearded face... Innovation shall move forth.

"Wot happend." Questions Mervel.

"I swear whoever or whatever did this foolery will explain themselves or I will beat them up with malicious insults cause messing with whatever without good reasoning is a no no- unless this thing who did this or these people bah! Whatever! This was SCARY!" Alyssa commented towards the bar tender in Ando Alur and a fellow bar patron in the city while keeping up a cheery but nervous tone, giving off a pissed but kind and warm expression towards the people she spoke to.

A small mali'ame child looks up at the occurrence, eyes wide in wonder.

A young man went with his Nephew, running through the roads of the East side of Almaris. 

The moment the child stopped, and they both turned their eyes to the sky. 

"What the ****," the child exclaims.

"Well, that's not normal." The uncle replies.

"Nothing, nothing thundering on black hooves. Tell me Brothers." Spoke the Schoolman, turning to his companions "What is the price of Creation ?" His face contorted almost monstrously, stricken by a shadow of grief, pain, and resolve. 

Donovan Freysson II wakes up in the middle of the night as the light flashes across the sky and the loud boom is heard. "Again? ****."

Smol'Ruk prays to the spirits, wondering just how long it will be until the world ends.

Donald the Damned wonders if combat will be like it was back in Arcas when they're inevitably forced to migrate to the next world.

Spoiler

Anordal smiles at his pupils creation.

Natalie Julia was sitting at the window of her rather empty abode, doodling a sketch of the city below when the bright beam of light burst towards the sky, the beam being far too close for comfort for many, yet the young woman quickly turned towards the towering pillar, looking on in awe. “How beautiful. I’ve never seen such a thing.” At that the girl quickly flipped to a new page in her journal, beginning to sketch the beam of light the best she could. “I suppose someone in the city is hard at work.” She’d comment to herself, assuming the beam of light was a simple side effect of some sort of magic.

A ‘ker by the name of Erilian was sharpening his blade in the barracks when the sharp clomp of footsteps echoed throughout the empty hall. “They’ve done it.” The Elf had muttered to him. The ‘ker glanced up, pointing the blade upwards so he could observe the edge. “The blade is sharp and my wits are sharper. Tell the Diraaran to be observant tonight, for many will not be pleased with this.”

Toffee is utterly bewildered.. but sails towards the east, out of curiosity.

A belch of sticky whispers trickle out in the infinite fathoms of the space-between as something foul and lisping stirs after a millennia of sleepless dreams. 

A towering, sentient monolith, Clad in ferrum armor sits out by a babbling brook, watching the water flow downstream into the bay. The mountain watches the grass turn green in the blanket of warmth in the suns light, the red tulips bloomed next to the construct of earth and metal. It leans back into the dirt appreciating such a pog moment.

"******** *****, ****." Cussed the incoherent Bruin at the sight she's only been told stories about.