RESPONSES AND ANSWERS

chezel_

Spoiler

RESPONSES AND ANSWERS

32 S.A.

7YQ6PCl3B-1CBFKWBimj7X05I7BFB-LZ5Do-lZevfblkdesWPWWkfpTMgqTTIii4DikrT-7wX9cHxiLX7oVuT4PTMIayd08w4P1xbAbL2fiYKUOxbSEU5ZklB9SGn49u8-LkRiAH

-

[!] April reading over her cousin’s writings

[!] This missive would be sent out directly to the Motherland of Haelun’or - Karinah’siol. This piece would be formulated in two very distinct writing styles that infers the obvious.

To Lliende Tillun’sae - aka Pueurir’arche ,

Dear Infrequent writer (translated to the common tongue) ,

Although I have no personal quarrels with you, and I have too seen your own work and even worked under you for some time as a Tilruir, I still see fit to acknowledge your own response, as is only polite. Debate is in our blood, anywho. And I, April Viradiraar, am definitely not afraid of debate. Do you care to truly debate? Or just talk around in circles, as you have with your response. 

You accuse us of having a disregard for the public. Yet, it is your direct words that you abandoned elcihi when it died down. When it got too boring for you. As if you only return when asked, when warranted. Like a sheep. 

To address the following claims, 

Have we not learnt what is lost when our Maheral is lost, lliran? Did we not mourn the death of Malaurir Azorella Elibar’acal, this striking blow to our tradition, our leadership, our wellbeing? Yet still, we are complacent to hold a state without Maheral, without Guidance. 

Azorella was a known impure. Everyone who is everyone knows that. Apologies for striking the little bubble you live in, llir. As for the Mahaeral, we are all guided by our wits, by Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya. If anything, Mahaeral is a useless position. Mali’thill , should they stray, should find purity within themselves instead of going to a cheap version of a Cannonist priest. 

Rather than putting out the fire, bringing forth their own visions for the Silver City, one would prefer to abandon ship, to leave their lliran to burn within.

To put out a fire, all one simply needs is the wit of themselves, and that’s it. A case easily closed by tossing water or sand, maybe a rag over the flame. To abandon ship means for one to leave whilst it is sinking; before it has sunk, so I presume you have come to the realization that Haelun’or is a sinking ship without a savior. As we left the city you claimed sinks, you were the one controlling its reins, and you were the one to let it burn. Our lliran, the ones who are truly there for us, are completely content with our actions, and have kept in contact with us since.

What is it about Haelun’orian Labs that you despise, llir?

It’s so very inhumane. Do you not realize the lives, despite them not being silver, you are hurting for your pursuit or progress? There are other ways of creating progress than a government torture chamber that is better crafted for insanes than mali’thill. In this respect, this is anything but progress. The regressing of. Why are you hiding behind Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya despite hating Progresss

What is it about the elimination of Mali’ata that you despise, llir? 

Purity is indeed something we must uphold and hold dear to our hearts. You and I can agree on that, llir. But, wasting your energy killing those who do not agree with our standards? Do you have standards? If one is deemed impure, they should be stricken and banned from Elcihi, but not death. Death is warranted for murderers. Now, that is progress. Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya infers that the health of the high elven race should be protected, yet, you blatantly disregard this fact. Why are you hiding behind Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya despite hating Progresss

What is it about even the Acid Pits that one despises, llir? 

“Would one not consider it the most kind method of execution for those few who cannot be redeemed” 

If one cannot find the fault within this , then I suppose you are truly lost. You call it a painless death. This is so very laughable. Too laughable, infact. It makes me wonder if you have ever touched the liquid that reigns the pools. Ask any elf poor enough to touch them, and one could realize this is an extremely painful way to die. “ What method of removal is more appropriate than Acid Pits for those ‘ata who truly are disgraceful, for the Izalith of the world?”  Death by noose, clear and simple. Let me get this through your thick skull: Noose, good, Acid, bad. Why are you hiding behind Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya despite hating Progresss

It is said time and time again, we are often doomed to repeat the past if we do not acknowledge the faults with it. You , llir, clearly cannot as you wish to go back. 

So, Why are you hiding behind Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya despite you so evidently clearly hating Progresss

E3KKcpOdMPgv1ScibVZgxuBpyau6tSmaMqvm0DX6rO-h6uVpjlMsj_psEuH96SrEYu3CkmvXKnLzhhW7Zxs1i7bwXrP4AnSjzHi_EsqXa2Bd35bkwmnz-bGpYUOS0PXHrkDHbs-C

The cousins on the Haelun’or Coast

32 S.A.

-

To the government of Haelun’or,

It’s an interesting thing, the fact you haven’t reached out to us. Now, don’t mark us as offended, but simply surprised. You pushed so hard to be heard and yet didn’t try at all with us…..

What a life I lived, while within the silver walls. What a life we lived. While it was lovely at first, it soon became careless and filled with sorrow. Hesitance to enter the gates we once felt protected by plagued us, the thought of returning making us sick to our stomachs. 

Our pyromantic act against the petitions was nothing against one Lleinde Tillun’sae, it was simply a statement. One that would actually be seen, one that would be heard, as our words were not good enough. We attempted to bring light to the dire situation and return to our times of happiness- times we could gather together and share moments. Times we will no longer have.

You fall back on the maehr’sae hiylun’ehya, yet you seem to have forgotten its true roots. A phrase you use to cover yourself, to mask your incompetence. You claim that you’re good for wanting new things, yet keep them to yourself- choosing only those you wish to have access to.

Thus always to those who presume themselves better than all, I lament. For one day, you will find the karma you so well deserve will greet you at your doorstep. For one day, what you deserve will befall you, and coil itself tightly around your neck to show you all the wreckage you caused. For one day, the bad outcomes that should be dealt to those with such thoughts, will be the hand you’re dealt, and that you’ll find your last card will be one you’ve caused many times before.

This is the last letter from us on the topic, as you're either too idiotic and numb-minded, or simply too ignorant to fully consume our words and come forth with an accurate response. You've seen us, you've heard us, but you'll never truly do anything about it, as you feel you are too high above the rest to do such. Call us impure, call us 'ata- call us whatever you'd like. But don't ever forget that we were the ones who took the step. We were the ones that took that chance to open everyone's eyes- to show all what is hidden under silver. We leave the Silver State, a feeling of accomplishment washing over us.

With the closing of the letter, we leave you this;

Is it truly the way of ‘thill to blindly follow their leaders, and those they consider such, without question- or is that simply the way of sheep? 

And as always, our mailboxes are open for more debate. 

tjHf813jV_Gx6SXea0nE2xz64CuwC6hFYb8H5BSViUR-U84a4DXP_2rP78__moHiXM_q1EQjyXNquzLUh8B4Mu0n0HpLduzDBNqKUOL_vFUtjofynhwGiqWnwS6rV2nKbC8EV2k

-=-

Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya.

Signed,

Seraphite Viradiraar

C8M2B-2q0wqMQbeLNu2Syu8_jptqtY8fdmJ0gWevmAfuDOuBTHd2aPi5MUuDcvooYrLVc5iPPuhhKvXJg5TCz2S1fy5abLhZFYAQB_bVqDb0VO4uiO0557kRKkIktePaCjVE3zjX

April Viradiraar

xrKcpIH_CMk_PIohOpuJTQGvrw0VVG6caFStmUIUeCCvHUZpjyPHeWShptQX9OqlGz1SorCjzD9GIARmieNDWLRpvnbJg_ndZiok9PrQ3omMVnRH9cgTS-koBzEsrsTfXr96XSzM

The now scared elfess looks over the paper and smiles. She can rest now. 

56 minutes ago, chezel_ said:

Azorella was a known impure. Everyone who is everyone knows that.

Haskir scoffs! How dare April insult his very best 'thill friend who had died long ago. After reading the signature of Seraphite, he balls the paper into a fist. "It is like a death without dying. The turn of a book's page, an eagerness to read on for more in its lovely tale -- but you find only the back cover, and a blank page with none extra to be scribed." He spoke mostly to himself, shaking his head some more as he'd done with the previous few missives. Disappointment filled his tone. "And yet I still believe in you, you pretty thing, you."

A certain ginger 'thill upon seeing it on the morning walk to the posterboard skimmed over the contents of the letters to the state. She couldn't help but shake her head lightly. "So disappointing coming from a Viradiraar."She remarked to herself before ripping it down from the board and tacking a few different posters in it's place. "Much better. Those that have something to say may do such in person."

Join_the_Sillumir_1.png

Untitled_design_11.png

"Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya"

A staunch republican would revel in this newly sparked conflict. "These two poor creatures make it so hard to root for them when they start regurgitating that miserable Othelu's propaganda, tsk." he'd add with a degree of disappointment "Azorella was impure? The Maheral is useless? Oh, how misguided the children of Larihei truly are..." he'd lament from far away. "One clique replaces another. As it always happens in undemocratic societies." he would comment conclusively about this whole fight, before moving away.

"By the good grace of the Silver Lady, to think they would dare try to make their point by doing arson? Tis such a shame that we live in such hard times when those who need guidance refuse it," Maehrir mutters to himself as he reads the missive

"For public debate, there is no place in the Silver City," A Tilruir said quietly to himself, reading the words of his llir. Eagerly, he awaited the next spark to start a flame, will of starting it himself greater as the days passed into weeks and months.

18 hours ago, chezel_ said:

Azorella was a known impure.

Storm Elibar'acal's brows would furrow as he squinted at this singular sentence. Raising a hand up to pinch his nose, he would let out an exasperated sigh "For as much as I agree with many of the points in this response, I must disagree with this. If anything, the late malaurir Azorella was perhaps the most pure 'thill to ever grace the Silver State. Contrary to your statement, anyone that was fortunate enough to have met her could tell you that much. She embodied purity, and strove for nothing less than the pursuit of such." He would take a moment to finish the response, before folding it and placing it on a desk nearby "Such a well-written response, follied, by a single falsity."