Breaking the Chains of Faith

Breaking the Chains of Faith

“Abandon your False Idols and Gods. Embrace Your Destiny as the Inheritors of Creation. Know Only Your Strength Above All Others As You Achieve Enlightenment”

-Maehrir Dovian proclaiming the First Truth
unknown.png

Let it be known, Mali’Thill, that on this day I proclaim the following for all to know: The Chains of False Gods has been broken. The Aengul-Daemon menace that seeks to enslave our souls to their will has been called out! Never again shall you be blinded by the fallacy that those foul parasites from above have intentions of good for else. They are naught but wicked spirits, spawned from the weakness of the lessers of this world that attempt to use us as pawns in their games and lies.

NO MORE!

The Aengul-Daemon threat corrupts our forms by subjecting us to something inferior to the High Elven people. No God stands above us, and the Demons stand infinitely beneath us. Let us embrace our destiny and strive towards a better future. Free from the whispers of the False Light and the Invisible Darkness.

NO MORE!

The Aengul Xan

Many believe that Xan, the Angul of Order seeks nothing more than to rescue us from the darkness that rests within. However the Order he wishes to impose upon us is nothing more than absolute rule. The High Elven people will see themselves lose all semblance of who they are. Order, after all, is not always a force of good. Many Tyrants claim they bring order to the lands they shall rule, and Xan shall be no different if he is allowed to seep his lies into our people. Destroy the Paladin Menace, remove the taint they bring by stripping them of their power: let them know their faith is placed in a lair and a cheater.

The Aengul Yeu Rthulu

The Aengul Yeu Rthulu has proclaimed a creed to which all must follow. A creed that by nature goes against the ideals of the High Elven people. For by her False Strictures, the people of the High Elves will be unable to expunge the impure from our walls, our homes, our families. She would see us accept the monsters that are created when our own kin abandon the purest of ways. Show no remorse for her priests. See them burned at the stake for their lies they wish to bring onto us.

The Arch-Daemon, the Arch-Betrayer, Iblees

One must be insane to not realize why Iblees is the most impure of all the foul beings mentioned throughout time, but it shall be re-stated. The Arch-Betrayer is the pinnacle of damnation and destruction.  Ruin awaits those who follow this being, and greater ruin follows wherever they go. Only by embracing the light that is our Silver Purity may we be able to withstand this every present darkness that lingers over our hearts. Whispers to us on the need to betray our kin for power. Loyalty and Trust shall be our greatest ally when combating the Arch-Betrayer, or none shall stand at all.

In The End, the Aengul-Daemons shall never be able to subjugate us to their false faiths so long as we stay true to ourselves and the ideals of purity. The Mali’thill are their own masters! The Mali’thill are the true inheritors of creation!

-Maehrir Dovian
Maehr'sea Hiylun’ehya

Adreniel Elibar’acal approves this message.

5 minutes ago, King_Kunuk said:

The Aengle Yeu Rthulu

Haskir claps together his hands, displaying to Maehrir his once-upon-a-time Yeu Coldflame Bottle, smithed of bronze -- but now empty and devoid of its chilling fire. "I think your words put them to sleep!" Perhaps the magic had been destroyed, by Maehrir Dovian? How could this be, Yeu magic gone forever? Tossing the bottle over-shoulder, it bounced against the paved stone of Karinah'siol.

A Servitor of Order would loft a brow, armor-clad digits coiled about the missive that had been delivered unto them from the Silver State. A dry chuckle would be heard to rumble out from their maw, 'afore it might be cast aside and filed away.

"How curious that one who knows naught of Xannic doctrine posits that they know all of what it entails - a profound ignorance, unknown by even those of the Black Sun. If one were so informed, he would know that the 'danger' described has already been addressed, detailed in the legacy of the Unconquered Sun. Janus is the Aengul of both Order and Guardianship; ne one or the other. Then again, the ignorance of the Atheist is profound, and its roots run deep - marring intellect and common sense alike. I wish only that those yet in the dark may, eventually, come to know the light of Truth...

Alas, such is but mere hope. Poor lad can't even spell 'Aengul' properly."

A lone stone being, looking upon the high elven announcements left the noticeboard for a while and came back some time later, this time wielding a roofing nail, a hammer, and a book: It proceeded to nail the book to the notice board for any to claim...

Along with a note that read simply: "We've been saying this from the beginning." 

51 minutes ago, Tentoa said:

A lone stone being, looking upon the high elven announcements left the noticeboard for a while and came back some time later, this time wielding a roofing nail, a hammer, and a book: It proceeded to nail the book to the notice board for any to claim...

Along with a note that read simply: "We've been saying this from the beginning." 

More so out of a curiosity for any form of knowledge, a High Elf of unknown name takes the book to read through it on his own time, curious onto how it is similar to the missive he had posted

55 minutes ago, altiar1011 said:

Alas, such is but mere hope. Poor lad can't even spell 'Aengul' properly."

((Ya know, LotC has such a dumb way of saying angel that I miss spell it all the time. Show me some mercy altiar goes to correct the mistake right now ty for pointing it out ;3;))

"why is this the first thing he's ever wrote that makes sense?" questioned a Viradiraar from the confines of her new house. She'd glance towards her cousin [ @chezel_ ], offering the missive for her own opinion. 

15 minutes ago, latte said:

"why is this the first thing he's ever wrote that makes sense?" questioned a Viradiraar from the confines of her new house. She'd glance towards her cousin [ @chezel_ ], offering the missive for her own opinion. 

Said cousin takes the missive gently, her eyes scanning the paper before handing it back to her lari'maronn. "Ti, maybe so- but do ne forget he's talked openly of Iblees then yelled at me when I questioned him about such. Claimed I was calling him a Daemon Worshipper." At this, she moves to the kitchen, reaching for a kettle to fill with water. 

"He's persuaded easily, lari'maronn. Told something and given words and well," The older Viradiraar pauses with a sigh, turning around to face her cousin once more. "He writes them. He did this under Othelu. I'm ne denying his beliefs, but I am not shy of debate as one day he's preaching about purity and Larihei, and the next he's gladly writing propaganda on Aenguls and Daemons- something he has little to no information on."

Seraphite lofts her shoulders in a small shrug before turning to search the cupboards for loose tea leaves. "I'll give it to him, though. He has the guts- the brains? Well...." She trails off, leaving her words at that as she continues to make her tea.