A Thesis On : The Seven Skies & Pagans

MissToni

A Thesis On

The Seven Skies & Pagans

OKh3ITLZKihacJwTq6OMuNGKx-V8GiI0BdT5igWw3xJlteu7WONDmXZA8Nkev_oP0HgdPr4AFPQl03OzgEzijTYdzyrTaknSexuJ-np2XkjKrkK6IhF-RNX_WT8mMjCBY_XDTX92

Pagan's 

A pagan is a descendant that worships many gods or goddesses, often being linked to that of nature or the world. Some pagan religions that exist today are the Red Faith practiced by Norlanders, Shamanism practised by Uruks, Druidic Arts practised by the folks of Malin etc. etc.

Seven Skies 

Why does Godan allow virtuous Pagans into the Seven Skies as claimed by the Catechism of the Canonist Church “The First Sky is the abode of virtuous pagans; humans who never received the chance to convert to Canonism but still acted morally, and any non-humans who obeyed the Virtue.”? 

1. The Scrolls describe pagans as virtuous as seen in the Scroll received by the Exalted Owyn; “Verily, brother, the Lord GOD spoke the Virtue to Horen. And verily you are commended for your virtue in defense of man, for indeed your own king kept me from death. (Scroll of Spirit 2 : 3 - 4) For back when the Exalted Owyn received this scroll the Jorenites, which this line is directed to in the scrolls, were not all Godly men. Some of them were in fact pagans or not as full of belief in Godan. Which is shown in verse But while you preserve the kingdom of man, the kingdom of GOD languishes. The Lord is the Lord GOD without peer, but you have failed in your defense of His word. Indeed, your own brothers mingle the word of lesser beings

1. In the Holy Scrolls we see it mentioned rather often that the virtuous go to the seven skies. For example in the Scroll of Gospel you have “Where the virtuous are cast out of this world, He gathers them in the Skies.” (Gospel 5 : 42) where it explains that Godan takes the virtuous into the Seven Skies.

• In an example of the Scroll of Virtue you have the sentences; “And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My power is the only power, and My eternity is the only eternity, and all the aeons of the Virtue shall sustain the righteous. And I am the Lord GOD without peer, and My trials are the holy trials, and My cure is the virtuous cure, and all the reliefs of the Virtue are open to the righteous forbearer.” (Scroll of Virtue 5: 9 - 10). Which can be interpreted as Godan telling us that the virtuous shall forever live with him, i.e the seven skies.

• A second sentence from this scroll states; I am the Lord God without peer, and My Word is the holy word, and My path is the virtuous path, and all the blessings of the Virtue shall fall before the righteous who tread it.” (Scroll of Virtue 1 : 9). Which, simply put, means that the virtuous will reap all the Lord's blessing, including salvation.

• In the scroll of Auspice you have another sentence that states the following; “Lo! The virtuous dead are descending, and at their fore are the sons of spirit, and the sons of the first man and woman.” (Scroll of Auspice 2 : 5). Which does indeed state that the virtuous enter the seven skies as they will descend from there when going into detail of the end of times. 

1. To be pagan is to be less virtuous than to be a Canonist as the Scrolls mentions this too as stated above in point B; “and My path is the virtuous path”, and seeing as pagans do not follow Canonism. But as shown in point A that pagans can also be virtuous it means like said earlier that their virtue is less than a Canonist. 

Therefore the quote mentioned in the beginning from the existing doctrine Catechism;“The First Sky is the abode of virtuous pagans; humans who never received the chance to convert to Canonism but still acted morally, and any non-humans who obeyed the Virtue.” is indeed correct on the fact that virtuous pagan can enter the Seven Skies, and it is most likely that there already are pagans there. But in the lowest one that is furthest from Godan. This has been argued and agreed upon in the Catechism.

Signed,

Father Katerina

"Isn't this just confirming what is literally written in the Scrolls and the Cathechism? Where is the proposition that needs defending?" Leopold pondered as he read the literary piece.

To Fr. Katerina Barbanov, greetings.

I received your most recent thesis in the post and found it an enjoyable read. It is important to remember all seven of the Skies, even the First. However, I was wondering if you were meaning to apply this commonly to the present day. It is my belief that the ubiquitous nature of the Church of the Canon in our modern age renders entry of any pagans nearly impossible.

It pleased the Lord GOD, at sundry times and in diverse manners, to reveal Himself to the world and declare His will for the salvation of the world. As the fullness of His plan was not revealed in full at the beginning of creation for all to witness implied that there would be those who lived, either before the sundry times or in places far distant from the revelations, that would never have been able to choose repentance and receive Ablution. Therefore, whereas these pagans could not have received Ablution due to time or circumstance, they lived virtuous lives and would have accepted this covenant of grace had they been made aware of it. GOD knows the hearts of all descendants and can make this determination.

However, in this day and age, one would be hard pressed to find someone in even a remote corner of this world who is not aware of the Scrolls, the Church of the Canon, and be able to learn more if they so sought it out. Is it possible there are some? Yes, but they would be extremely few and far between. Those who choose to live righteously in this theater of virtue must repent and receive Ablution to go to the Skies, if they are aware that this option exists. If they know of it, and refuse to accept GOD's grace, thinking themselves fully virtuous of their own accord, they know not true virtue.

Therefore, it is my belief that few, if any, pagans enter the First Sky in the current age. Accordingly, it is incumbent upon us as priests of the Canon to preach to the pagan, so that the choice that they are aware of can be placed plain in front of them for them to contemplate, much in the same way that it is incumbent upon us to care for the flock we are assigned.

I hope this letter finds you in good health and happy times, despite the turbulent world we currently experience. I would welcome you to make the journey to New Providence when you have the opportunity so that we can enjoy a meal, drink some rakija, and speak more on this. Until then, I remain,

A humble servant of GOD,

Ileana Sava Ursović, Presbyter

"Doing good deeds should be sufficient enough for God, no matter your preference in religion. A dangerous sentiment for some, but that is fine with me. Who are we to guess at what God thinks as worthy?" Sigmar Baruch would state.

Alric finds the Thesis and finds it interesting. He pens a short response to the author,

To Mother Katerina Barbanov,

I have read your Thesis on the Seven Skies & Pagans and found it quite interesting. Though I cannot agree on the point made as your Church, with the assistance of great Empires and small missions, has made its presence and doctrine known throughout each corner of Nyrheim and the past continents which we descendants dwelled. If the Catechism of your Church states “The First Sky is the abode of virtuous pagans; humans who never received the chance to convert to Canonism but still acted morally, and any non-humans who obeyed the Virtue” then it is clear that the entrance into the First Sky would be quite a rare thing. A 'virtuous pagan' as your Scrolls call it is simply an ignorant descendant acting in its natural state, that being a good man or woman living for his family and community and who is simply unknowing of the existence of your Scrolls and the Prophets who scribed them.

Eagerly awaiting more of your Theses,

ub6nHPliPMpC5jsEQnJCZsCwy3ZRXB6NuDxzCrQLJtbyuQw4dOKfT1E-1g35x-HuSpx3vFiHM-I7k_D6enys6En5skGIvHvKd8D9FxEtDrTUwivje4ewNExP7MKR8EjQrApb4X1z

Alric Edvardsson Ruric

Alric calls his bird to him before sealing the small letter and sending it off.