The Almarian Blacksmithing Tournament

ScreamingDingo

Credits to @Werew0lf for formatting

DiCc2LSOM_lBD7nA2I3XsJA1F_Vxln3p30OKsr1-f--DCVXtCt24ujNM8ie3Vm1_I7Ngp1hu69_CcYFWQz3qvYQP5jB0tf_rfo4ac-c85s-z2m2Dw3sL5NxL3FmtH8AoKGXr57w

eVM1T5kQ-xLQtuGjkuIzfw71_B7z5GtoSQy1PFgoIlPK3bGDK6TyxtRYHFrmV-ALlM-YRFC4NlviRYCFJM16ZGpXliVguezjWXmf3oVktwkVRrlD2H5VTzOKW9IjMRVAJcNN3dc

THE ALMARIAN BLACKSMITHING

TOURNAMENT 

YIYCES7h_MxqjFo6hy_gJzEYGqB3VDIx8ButJ4Jzj5mlC-sH6BgYWh9mjzCLg5dG5akSXAPrigUtr5w1yyDOkGfYQOSlSeteyhMUASoiTl0HB__CPFCmxHvInzTEP2dVijA66HU

SEEKING ALL BLACKSMITHS

I write to you as an anonymous, but reputable source of entertainment. I am an avid collector and tester of weapons that wishes to see the true talent of the descendants. For this, I will challenge all those who believe their crafts to be the strongest and best in the land to submit themselves to a true artisans challenge. 

A test where your weapon of choice will be presented and tested under certain conditions, to be seen as the true, best work of craftsmanship in the land. 

For this, I do ask for blades that are forged fresh for this tournament to be seen as masterworks. For this should represent you as a blacksmith and show your best skills.

Your weapon shall undergo tests of extreme duress, durability, dexterity and lethality, to ultimately have the last two weapons remaining battle it out for all to see. 

cW9-RPofjf-CLIPsy7ZJiygU0jMCfu68Ulp3uQ9_2TD71_u4yjpgiFb2qAViq5K7UjoF7imOM3qXR1YQgJt4_N0Ql0E7-HEcZIEUDiW481XvwysUfQVGlxJhCr4Cvf_sA7H3KnE

REQUIREMENTS OF THE TEST

eVM1T5kQ-xLQtuGjkuIzfw71_B7z5GtoSQy1PFgoIlPK3bGDK6TyxtRYHFrmV-ALlM-YRFC4NlviRYCFJM16ZGpXliVguezjWXmf3oVktwkVRrlD2H5VTzOKW9IjMRVAJcNN3dc

The Blade must be usable by those of your own descendant race. Crafting an Orcish Blade as a halfling shall not allow you to qualify. This is to ensure the quality of your mastercraft is seen to the blood that runs within your veins. 

✮✮✮

THREE POINT REQUIREMENT

FOLLOW APPROPRIATELY

It must be freshly forged within the timeframe presented before the contest happens. If it is not freshly forged, then one is not worthy of fulfilling even an ounce of the requirements regarding this test.

No magical items must be attached to the blade. It should work in its base form, with no extra additions. This is a test of blacksmiths, not the parlor tricks of the Arcane Delvers

0ND-JUYvJaVz6Y0WhO8FXsBmwooOZVJfXzZfrzQ2UXEsFLbkc32E3hyoRVh5Feo_8Bh8wv7uPPP8KYNAVgCTYqUqbjTL9X30glwcFslo3HsLF27iz7DeXcsLT-99wzr3SmHh6eU

THE WINNER OF THE TOURNAMENT

WILL BE GRANTED THE FOLLOWING

TWO THOUSAND 

MINAS

BRAGGING RIGHTS AS THE 

MOST ESTEEMED BLACKSMITH 

WITHIN THE LANDS OF ALMARIS

THE MATERIALS OF THE 

BROKEN WEAPONS OF THE TOURNAMENT. 

This invitation is sent out to all nations and non-affiliated settlements. For this. I shall accept five Blacksmiths of unaffiliated origins and One Blacksmith per Nation and Settlement that dwells upon Almaris.  For me, being a traveling advocate, I ask for nations to see if they shall be able to host this tournament for myself. I do request that whichever place aims to host this, has access to a large field to establish the blacksmiths and an arena, where my two compatriots will battle it out to determine the best weapons possible. 

A date will be published, but for now. You have at least one Year to produce such masterwork to use within the tournament. May the best Blacksmith be revealed for their prowess. 

To submit yourself for this tournament. 

Please address a letter to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth, directed towards the lower continent near Diddyfunkle Lake. 

pGF-1b0340Z6T6bavto3IVAJuOTRPm23oDWitThlmOCKVFIpzbr1Cw97DrnVy9UhFdTW9DVem9bW4eA4h8yytC5NvxK_I7dWKX6K2xwhyk2w_FBukkf2VRqqvMeHTevi6UTmNlM

APPLICATION

[OOC] 

MC Name -

Discord -

[IC]

I, ___________ pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I represent the nation of _________________ / Or am a lone Blacksmith.  My blood is that of ______ and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

If any bodily harm comes to my form, or happens in response to my weapon. I shall ignore such incidents and allow for this tournament to continue. I shall promise to not use the devious acts of the arcane to influence my weapon or the tournament myself, for doing so shall have myself removed from the contest or recycled into different bodily fluids.

Signed,

If representing a nation - the Seal of the Nation must be placed below.

[OOC] 

MC Name - hotbox_monk

Discord - hotbox_monk#8587

[IC]

I, Rhaezaiil pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I represent the nation of N/A / Or am a lone Blacksmith.  My blood is that of Doomforged and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

If any bodily harm comes to my form, or happens in response to my weapon. I shall ignore such incidents and allow for this tournament to continue. I shall promise to not use the devious acts of the arcane to influence my weapon or the tournament myself, for doing so shall have myself removed from the contest or recycled into different bodily fluids.

Signed,

Rhaezaiil Doomforged

"I shall seek'est to host this event! This will bring MUCH NOTORIETY and FAME and ACTIVITY to the Lordship. . ." the Lord of Du Loc squeals in excitement as he draws plans to clear out the square for hosting this competition, in which he will sell MANY McBrae burgers.

[OOC] 

MC Name - S1nnerVsSa1nts

Discord - insert edgy name here#6969

[IC]

I, Camille Realim pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I am a lone Blacksmith.  My blood is that of Malin, and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed, Camille Realim

Spoiler

[OOC] 

MC Name - Orlanth

Discord - Orlanth#3080

I, Diomé Indoren pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I am a lone Blacksmith.  My blood is sworn to that of The Ferrymen and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

Diomé Indoren

The_Ferrymen.png

P.S.
Is it required that such a weapon be a sword?

MC Name - Capt26

Discord - Capt_Chief26#4125

I, Ser Reinhardt Barclay pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I represent the Koengzem of Haense. My blood is sworn to that of House Barclay and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

His Excellency, Ser Reinhardt Barclay   

F02C8484-352B-41C8-908D-B17516F79989.thumb.png.fa42feea2608e4250578882ed3c5c103.png

00B54AB1-85FE-459B-9F7F-FC1B739C4F17.thumb.png.e99c64daf5892b46fe39763ed40de303.png

Edited by Capt_Chief26

35 minutes ago, Orlanth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[OOC] 

MC Name - Orlanth

Discord - Orlanth#3080

I, Diomé Indoren pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I am a lone Blacksmith.  My blood is sworn to that of The Ferrymen and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

Diomé Indoren

The_Ferrymen.png

P.S.
Is it required that such a weapon be a sword?

To the strange, ship-bearing nation of the Ferrymen,

The craft of blacksmithing is regal and follows on highlighting the intricacies and mediocrity of a weapon that should be effective to be seen for all ages to come. The Sword itself is the most basic of weapons that represent the true aptitude of the blacksmith. One may craft something else, but this tournament and its procedures shall benefit those who aim to use that.

I apologise, I think my first letter got lost in the ocean. I did place the letter on a small boat, hoping it would reach the strange amphibious nation of yours. But neverless I did not think it made it, as I watched a strange fish eat the letter and boat whole.

Regarding such kindly, I do hope your techniques land true.

Sir Reginald Tythallean Persepolis Aurellian Montgomery the Fourth.

Spoiler

[OOC] 

MC Name - Mordhaund

Discord - sam.#7121

I, Alaric,  pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I  am a lone Blacksmith.  My blood is that of Solomon and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

Alaric aep Solomon.

Spoiler

Through a lengthy trek from the clutches of Du Loc, an Inquisitor by the name of Dharas delivered a letter a random encampment within Diddyfunkle Lake before turning on his heel, returning to the confines of that Owynist settlement.

Spoiler

[OOC] 

MC Name - __Heathen

Discord - TheBestDavid#5664

I, Dharas, pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I represent the settlement of Du Loc / Or am a lone Blacksmith. My blood is that of Mantequilla and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

Dharas de Mantequilla

BEhrdbx.png

MC Name - Wyrvun

Discord - Cats#0693

I, Ayred Drakon pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I represent the nation of FennMy blood is that of Mali'fenn and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

Ayred Drakon, Vigilant of Charity

SW5XqPuras81tS_ubBMcRMS7IcHLgjuZ3YXbzq8QnHJBXSK5yR2BPfbMUECBSYfGNb1sUe05C1-jY74YUXDXMPZmxenfm37gTzjwb5fG0nfaga6UohtACRgl5jEoF_dKi2fjcXXH

A certain craftsman woke up in cold sweat, words ringing through his head. "Unfortunately, your weapon did not make the cut. You do not have what it takes to be the forged in fire champion." It sounded... 

"A goo' challenge! Eac' race ha' its unique traits wit' t'ere forgin'. Wunner which clan wi' apply" Glod muses, assuming Starbreakers would be interested

Spoiler

[OOC] 

MC Name - Tabby64

Discord -Tabby64#7754

I, Durin pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I  am a lone Blacksmith.  My blood is that of Hammerforge and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

Durin Hammerforge

Edited by Tabby64

Spoiler

MC Name - Hrokaz
Discord - CawwCawwCrow#2772

I, Alaric Grimgold pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I am a lone Blacksmith, representing my own Clan.  My blood is that of Urguan, strong and Dwarven, and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions. 

Signed,

Lord Alaric Grimgold, Master Smith

Spoiler

IGN: Theblackbobross
Discord: Grimoire Weiss#0877

I, Rylanor Goldhand, pledge my weapon of craft to be used within the tournament of Almaris. I represent the nation of Urguan. My blood is that of an automaton, but my spirit and upbrgining are that of a dwed, and my weapon shall represent as such.  I will not issue any punishment or harm to Sir Reginald Persepolis Montgomery the Fourth if such an incident arises at the tournament. I bequeath my tournament weapon to be under his jurisdiction if dismantled or broken during the processions.

Signed,

Rylanor Goldhand

Urguan_Emblem.png