THE SACK OF KARINAH'SIOL, Yr 64 SA

Monkee

The Bronze Soldiers of the Myriad were not present in the city that day, having marched their warriors to the gates of Haelun'Or - to see no resistance. Minuvas would receive the missive that the Thill would surrender and offer no resistance "We will not partake in the blood lust" He said to the Soldiers of the Myriad "Leave the Fenn to their frenzy, such wanton slaughter of Mali kind is not our way" and with that the Soldiers of the Myriad would march back to the forests of the Ebonwood. 

He would mourn that evening the butcher's bill Haelun'Or would pay. 

"When you are senseless, when you are but arrogant, selfish and clinging to a position that means nothing whilst believing it means everything.. you are lost. I was merciful, i war fair- i gave chance after chance and now you so deal with my allies, my lliran, those who understand the future is through blood and steel, not cowering.. whining like a child from your four story manor. You had your chance to prove to me you were willing to see the unity through, by simply lowering your heads and accepting what is better for the progress of an entire race. But no, the changing of a position's name from Sohaer to Princess, from Okarir to Laurir.. bothered you all so much that you chose war. Pathetic." Rambled the Silver princess from her chambers, before with a sigh.. she turned to rest for the night as the city was sacked.

Skyler of Fenn, still in her coma, is told the news by visitors in the clinic. She hears this trying to wake up.. She still can't but is content hearing the news in her long slumber. 

8 hours ago, Wyrvun said:

Ayred Drakon recalls the events of the day. "I didn't see any tea..." he remarks dryly as he and his comrades march away from the not-so-silver city.

Reveal hidden contents

Enaer'dyr Oussana gave a single chuckle, having evidently caught his comrades comment.
"Disappointed are we Llir? Don't worry it would have been too acidic anyway."
The reply came with amusement with a sly smirk to his lips as his cold silver eyes pierced his veil to look at the path infront of them, marching along side his fellow soldiers, quite contently.

An oblivious mushroom man would reach the Citadel the morning after the carnage. As he saw smoke rise from beyond the pristine gates his eyes grew wide as he leapt on all four on the steep stairs to reach the courtyard. "Oh no. No, no! Noooo!" he shouted as he dropped his sack with freshly clipped roses from the cliffs of the island. "Oh Anbella please!" he pleaded in panic as he searched for familiar faces. 

"Bastuds... So maneh innocent loives fockin' ended, pointlessly. Ma' Dungrimm bring hell to Ter bastuds 'o did t'is" Glod said, feeling a deep sympathy for Oren, and Haelunor.

11 hours ago, The Harbinger said:

"Bastuds... So maneh innocent loives fockin' ended, pointlessly. Ma' Dungrimm bring hell to Ter bastuds 'o did t'is" Glod said, feeling a deep sympathy for Oren, and Haelunor.

On 2/20/2022 at 10:48 PM, Minuvas said:

He would mourn that evening the butcher's bill Haelun'Or would pay. 

Ayred quietly ponders what civilians were harmed during the pillage. The 'fenn were given specific orders to not attack civilians, merely destroy property. Strange that people were dying. Well at least those that didn't resist.

Now, he almost wished he had.