Ban DHMO in CRP

NotEvilAtAll

LOTC has banned the use of IRL acids like Hydrochloric acid, strong bases like caustic lye, and IRL poisons due to their tendency for abuse. Despite all of this, a very potent and complicated IRL chemical, DHMO (dihydrogen monoxide) is allowed for use in CRP still. Why?

This is getting kinda tiresome.  Pits of acid are banned yet people regularly use pits fill of DHMO for traps and executions. Every single CRP goon carries a flask of the stuff when they travel. You quite literally cannot compete; you’re forced to use DHMO as well or you have no chance at survival. I think if DHMO is banned, CRP will be improved drastically.

Maybe people could still use something like DHMO, but LOTC-ified lore for it has to be created. Using this complicated IRL chemistry instead of cool server lore is not in the spirit of the server. Proper redlines should be added to stop people filling their moats and pits with this potent chemical and put an end to the DHMO-using meta in PvP.

As a moderator, I wholeheartedly encourage the use of DHMO as a deterrent against errant powergamers. 

cope

*proceeds to unveil and throw all 27 flasks of DHMO i was carrying under my comically large trenchcoat*

Spoiler

ive never encountered a single person using DHMO in rp ever

same vibe as the people still using HEMA techniques for CRP

binches just metagame science bro

Just stab them.

I demand sanctions for the producers of DMHO

No more imports or exports of DMHO

No lore for hydrogen, no lore for oxygen. Checkmate.

3 hours ago, Jentos said:

same vibe as the people still using HEMA techniques for CRP

the virgin *twists sword and lifts chin and flexes muscles and braces balance and pivots my hip to precisely strike your-* vs the chad *dodges* 

wtf is dhmo

56 minutes ago, Melpomenne said:

wtf is dhmo

Dihydrogen monoxide - a deadly poison. The world puts this sh*t on our CROPS! Everyone who's ever had it has died, but it's a requirement. Too much of it and we die, too little of it and we die. It can disintegrate rocks just by hitting it, it can cause some metals to explode on contact.

IT NEEDS TO BE NERFED OR REMOVED