A certain voidal mage  Anti-Voidal Imperialism Lubba Keep Lawyer prepares his pitchforks.

Kosher Daesmon prepares to crank 90’s on the void

"Yer Cannae destroy. Onleh stop the flow." Glod muses. You couldn't destroy the void could you?

He shrugged, and was glad for this. His watch over the Blighted lands had not been in vain.

Edited by The Harbinger

Lawyer and Renowned Chef Hogo Bojo prepares his Chef Knives for the upcoming conquest. 

"Undisclosed Druii mercenaries" Ornthalas chuckles upon reading the missive "Maybe I should talk to this Silver Lubba, I heard a lot of good things about this elf."

"How very Xionist of you." Remarks a distinct male Mali'aheral who is not effeminate at all as he rubs his chin in thought. 

"The void shall perish!"  The elf exclaimed with a firm nod

The Horde, primary enemy of the Void, sent their warriors and shamans to aid and destroy the filth that was the void.

The legions of uruks, goblins and ologs march forth, ready to send back where they came from whatever abomination might come out of this cursed place.

"Teh do realize if teh aenguls an daemons come to our world we all die right? cause teh void es also holdin khorvad back an all. also cause to much power from teh aenguls kills us" a paladin dwed says reading the missive in her cave

Some forlorn lord of the undead allows a sickening grin to part their countenance. 

"Now this.. this does put a smile on my face.."

18 minutes ago, TheWhiteWolf said:

Some forlorn lord of the undead allows a sickening grin to part their countenance. 

"Now this.. this does put a smile on my face.."

Nehtamo wishes his not-mother mother would send a letter or something once in a while. He does not smile. 

A random specter facepalms, bonking mika in the back of the head next he got to lubba keep  "you never told me about this dumbass, send a ******* bird next time"