Jump to content

HIGH SKIES UPDATE


The60th
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

I wonder how the raid ladders will work with CRP default.

 

If raiders show up and defenders call CRP, how does that work exactly? Does the ladder build up at X blocks per round of emotes or what?


I can only answer this question with what I feel is logic, and that would be that attackers actively engaged in combat wouldn’t be able to raise a ladder while also fighting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i am GOING to morb.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD
I WILL BREAK INTO EVERY NATION CAPITAL'S KEEP WITH MY EXPLOSIVE CRATES

I WILL PLACE THIRTY SIGNS ON THE ROAD TO URGUAN CALLING BAKIR IREHEART FAT
I WILL BREAK INTO YOUR CA LAIR WITH MY FORTY-SEVEN BLOCK HIGH LADDER

 

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME.

 

MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD.



--
In all seriousness, I hope there are better ways to craft the new items instead of just buying them at CT. Makes no sense for monks to sell tools for committing crime. Could be made to actually utilize the many resource nodes that no one actually uses for once.

Edited by Shorsand
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sykogenic said:


I can only answer this question with what I feel is logic, and that would be that attackers actively engaged in combat wouldn’t be able to raise a ladder while also fighting. 

in a CRP raid would you have to emote raising up the ladder or will it just do it on its own? maybe that'd be something to consider idk

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

in a CRP raid would you have to emote raising up the ladder or will it just do it on its own? maybe that'd be something to consider idk


It sounds to me like it’s automatic, something along the lines of you place it down and it grows once every X seconds.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Sykogenic said:


It sounds to me like it’s automatic, something along the lines of you place it down and it grows once every X seconds.  

then there needs to be some modification of it that a moderator can put in to manually raise and lower it a certain amount of blocks without it doing it itself to work for CRP raids or else it'll be weird.

Link to post
Share on other sites

🤔 Ngl feel like there will be those people who will use this watered down regenerating C4 known as TnT carts for Psudo- griefing or just attempt to use them for terrorist attacks and less raiding. Thats just a thought though, Big W for Hookahs returning tho :D

Link to post
Share on other sites

Signs everywhere? Oh boy yeah

Link to post
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Tentoa said:

Builds will now become max height and exceptionally ugly to counteract raid  ladders.

 

As a reminder, build rules will not change. Feel free to make modreqs and report landscars.

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Burnsider said:

As a reminder, build rules will not change. Feel free to make modreqs and report landscars.

 

you miss the point entirely lmfao. he's saying to counter ppl going on off hours and using raid ladders, and explosive tnt crates, ppl will have to ugly-ify their builds as they'll have to build w/ these things in mind, rather than choosing to build smth that looks nice and is fun to rp in

Link to post
Share on other sites

my wall decor gets a bad vibe from these explosive barrels bro, oh no! -1

Link to post
Share on other sites

I remeber when @mitto and 60th started building and testing the raid ladders

Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, PXY said:

 

you miss the point entirely lmfao. he's saying to counter ppl going on off hours and using raid ladders, and explosive tnt crates, ppl will have to ugly-ify their builds as they'll have to build w/ these things in mind, rather than choosing to build smth that looks nice and is fun to rp in

 

We have multiple rules on ugly builds, buttons on walls, and "decoration" purely to prevent ladders. Why do you think any of that will change with this plug-in? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Burnsider said:

We have multiple rules on ugly builds, buttons on walls, and "decoration" purely to prevent ladders. Why do you think any of that will change with this plug-in? 

 

>ppl will have to ugly-ify their builds as they'll have to build w/ these things (plugins, explosions, and raid ladders) in mind, rather than choosing to build smth that looks nice and is fun to rp in

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...