The Mali-Lubba Contract

I0uUa-_iqGryjYI1EoVxgGIqKgtnfpnuF839nEnE8c00PH8RnMhGw2-dlA0PbHM29OZHEz6yJCG-MQ2R2DaS2zkfSWW3TMaivDdPSeuJZG-qRF83aJrblVU4r_8B_EmVxXm6jhWdmSuE-ulhwwG75dkgbHH6IWbHbU2IZhOVD85vlmwjmi3-lOpHZWhRzRabizu4Dv9LulgZsQFA0rLrJxSbYYgwQKhXlnRBvkOYLZK0Y3GAGY7qlKuQOoa6tnZc52fnSmeXmWjYZlS5ZrvcPcPktETeaKdeL6yw

Malinor has contracted The Silver Lubba Band today, 11th of Snow’s Maiden of the Second Age to do the following within the lines of a preset contract

WAR CONTRACT

A war contract is the most expensive, though also the one contract which requires the Silver Lubba Band’s full attention to aid in war as a faction of its own. Contracts like these are often structured on what the band rallies and what needs to be done in the war to see it to its completion and get paid per battle aside from the initial fee that pulls the band into this war.

We will aid in military operations for the duration of this war, however long it takes, The Silver Lubba Band will stand with The High Princedom Malin'or.

This Contract lasts for the entirety of the war before it either needs to be renewed or ends. The High Princedom of Malin’or agrees to pay 2000 minas for this length of service.

signed,

The Silver Lubba

Vytrek Tundrak, High Prince of Malin’or and of the Elves

Spoiler

I assume the entire Lubba rally will be unable to participate this weekend as per the war rules they are not allowed to as well as the following warclaim for a siege?

1 hour ago, Qizu said:
  Hide contents

I assume the entire Lubba rally will be unable to participate this weekend as per the war rules they are not allowed to as well as the following warclaim for a siege?

Spoiler

33af5bce834baa16dde2fb46f6290b8a.png

think we beat the 48 hour limit by a p wide margin