DRINKS & DISHES [CONCEPT UPDATE]

The60th

9 minutes ago, MailC3p said:

oh my god i thought the  cooking plugin was  a joke

I really want the cooking plug in...

The real question. When, Are, Brewing & Cooking. Added. These seem great additions :D

Happy Daniel Bryan GIF by WWE

7 minutes ago, Tabby64 said:

I really want the cooking plug in...

pvp goon wants rp plugin? weird

How would this interact with culimancy? If at all

Based.

An Orenian Kitchenmaster confronting a novice Kitchen aide having burnt the Kings Iron ore and lentil soup.

please yes

time to make a halfling chef

43 minutes ago, MailC3p said:

pvp goon wants rp plugin? weird

Rp plug in? This removes brewing roleplay but its more fun than doing that type of  rp thus cool. Also i am not a goon wierdo

Edited by Tabby64

i like it very cool

*becomes a Tyromancer

Tyromancy custom card, Art by: Joannah Stewart : r/gwent

Tech team is doing so well rn

Love to see what you guys are doing

best team atm ngl

Overal my opinion on the plugin(s) here would be extremely positive, making plugins which further benefit roleplay on the server is something one should strive for as better content/creation/achievement one can do on the server. To feedback on what is currently given i'll split up brewing and cooking.

Brewing- 

I like the idea/method of brewing you proposed, I remembered in Nexus some steps of 'cooking' required a fire source a block under, potentially for more immersion be added here also? (Maybe a campfire instead) to aid in the distilling process. I do like how you made the brewing process simple however so disreguard is seen as meaningless. 

Could you potentially add a command when holding a barrel to remove some negative effects? Having Nausa for 30 seconds straight isn't something i'll bless on my worst enemy and this is for paying customers! Maybe different ingredients added could combine to nullegate negative effects. 

Food/Cooking-

The concept of cooking RP is good in my opinion and can aid in roleplay as sometimes the 30th time+ you make bread the emotes can get tiresome and doing so with a plugin might be easier. I would like to see with cooking some more steps then right clicking a pot and putting stuff in however if you wanted to go further with it.

Overal-

The concepts are good and well proposed, my concern is uniqueness- instead of having premade food/drink descriptions could one override them with their own fancy name/desc with keeping the effects either would give?

If you give any food/drink positive effects such as saturation, I think a way to prevent it from being utilized in pvp is if the user takes damage the effect stops, or pulls out a surge weapon?

Give AetherVIP the glow effect to be put on drinks/food when made <3