House Vernhart: War Donation

House Vernhart

War Donation

1xjV9NTA6Gda9Mdxg6Wbva4snAEnTm_JVKtJPC4u53YYNzeHrNWAeikZGtE9I6CWAngAXjOq4VJrs2UOdXverB0JAUBjsC6IY9_XmaZW2Pf6NWBsVf1i46NHlmCpgnR02V5ijB_q8wG47ARIcV5Dstk

10th of Jula ag Piov 434 E.S

VA VE KRAWN AG EPAEM OSOBAZ, 

The war rages on, consuming both people and supplies. Therefore, it is our duty as citizens to supply the army with whatever it needs to both thrive during wartime, and then be maintain during peacetime.

House Vernhart is not an ancient family and our roots do not spread back along the timeline of Hanseti-Ruska, however, we are no less prepared to serve the kingdom in any capacity when and where it is needed. Therefore, in order to keep both the  army fed and the soldiers geared up, we have seen it fit to bolster the Brotherhood with a stockpile of raw materials, weapons, armor, and food.

The words have already been said and stand immortalized, for in this dark time the they ring ever true, we shall not falter. 

Items Donated

1728 - Ingots of Iron

66 - Pieces of Leather

1728 - Pieces of Coal

192 - Ferrum Longswords

576 - Ferrum-tipped Arrows 

3 - Sets of Chainmail Armor

700 - Golden Carrots

558 - Loafs of Bread

785 - Pieces of Steak

Godan wielkae ve koeng. Godan wielkae the edlervik. Godan krusae zwy kongzem.

SIGNED,

HIS EXCELLENCY, Iulius Vernhart, Patriarch of House Vernhart-Vuiller, Komptroller of Settlement.

Jakkir reviews the self proclaimed atta boy. "Well good for them, someone should thank them."

"I'm glad our friends in Vernhart understand the need to support our Kongzem during war, I extend my gratitude." Adrian Erik Colborn stated while reading over the missive from the comfort of his sofa, showing it to Godric @Seuss. "We'll have to extend our thanks in person to the Patriarch. Truly a man worthy of respect I say."

The Lord Marshal of the Kingdom of Haense nods to his secretary. @TheosVult

"Business is Boomin."