4 Year AMA - A Classic

MeteorDragon

This is my 4 year anniversary, spent 1 year away from lotc so I've technically only been here for 3, but 4 is more accurate. Aaaannnnyyywwwwwaaaaaayyyyyssss, Ask me anything!

What is one of your best memories on LOTC?

Where do you get your inspiration from for you RP, if you've got any sources?

What is your favorite piece of lore on the server, current OR outdated

If you could theoretically change one aspect of the server and have it go smoothly and efficiently with no issues, what would you implement?

What's been one of your most favorite characters to RP on?

Name a few characters that you enjoy but don't RP yourself

Thoughts on me? :DDD

10 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

you need help

40 minutes ago, Neviah said:

What is one of your best memories on LOTC?

This is a hard one, but one of the better memories I can recall would be @Air getting crystalized lmao

39 minutes ago, Itz_Cookie said:

Your post to upvote ratio is weird  

anyways lesson when :) 

Bro Im finally over 1 lmao, CT destroyed my ratio and I'll give you lessons soon smhing my head

12 minutes ago, UnBaed said:

Where do you get your inspiration from for you RP, if you've got any sources?

What is your favorite piece of lore on the server, current OR outdated

If you could theoretically change one aspect of the server and have it go smoothly and efficiently with no issues, what would you implement?

What's been one of your most favorite characters to RP on?

Name a few characters that you enjoy but don't RP yourself

Honestly I don't usually have much inspiration. Though, on occasion I'll watch some show or something and decide to try and do something that involves that

My favorite lore piece.. that would have to be blood magic at the moment. Honestly love what all it can do and it's a lot of fun to RP

If I could change one thing, I'd want to make it so places wouldn't constantly shit on the void and voidal mages - but if it's a mechanical thing then I'd want to implement everyone being able to write more in descriptions

Right now, it's kind of hard to decide. My favorite two have to be Viktor and Irlioz/Xavis

Let's see, Ilaria, Vuko, Wenping, Alucard was chill when he was alive cough Neviah cough, and for the last one, I'll throw in Man-Maker

I think you're pretty cool and you do hella good art

1 minute ago, Booklight12 said:

How do you keep RP from getting stale after 4 years of being on this platform?

I think the way I prevent it from getting stale is always trying to push myself into new things that I've not tried before. Sometimes it doesn't work out as planned but honestly even just trying can be a lot of help. Another way is having characters that are vastly different from each other. If you play the same character over and over or if all of your characters are the same, you'll get bored pretty easily

What's the kind of roleplay you have found to be the most enjoyable to you? 
Slice of life, politics, military, spook, magic etc...

Do you remember Xavis' first adoption before being thrown at the one other dark elf in Sutica? I sure do

1 hour ago, Xarkly said:

you need help

erm...what the scallop?!

new question:

Thoughts on xarkly? :DDD

44 minutes ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

What's the kind of roleplay you have found to be the most enjoyable to you? 
Slice of life, politics, military, spook, magic etc...

Depends. I can enjoy it all, except for politics. I hate politics. Generally I can get behind doing some slice of life and magic/spook rp is always some good fun

34 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

Do you remember Xavis' first adoption before being thrown at the one other dark elf in Sutica? I sure do

I remember when he was first adopted lol and the first people he adopted. Though I believe his adoptions started after he was with Wren? I could be wrong

33 minutes ago, satinkira said:

How's your day been?

It's been ok, woke up feeling like shit but I've gotten better

1 minute ago, UnBaed said:

erm...what the scallop?!

new question:

Thoughts on xarkly? :DDD

Funny man

2 hours ago, MeteorDragon said:

This is a hard one, but one of the better memories I can recall would be @Air getting crystalized lmao

i can never escape this, and then you have the audacity to not include one of my characters in ur liked characters smh

i HATE meteordragon

Spoiler

jk

but while im here, if you could dive into any lore piece/lore community you havent been in already, what would it be and why?

8 minutes ago, Air said:

i can never escape this, and then you have the audacity to not include one of my characters in ur liked characters smh

i HATE meteordragon

Hide contents

jk

but while im here, if you could dive into any lore piece/lore community you havent been in already, what would it be and why?

All I can say is, uhhh, cry about it

and if I could dive into a community, I'd probably try and join the Azdrazi/Herald community

36 minutes ago, NotAWonk said:

When can we return to the good old days of late night VC’s in Sutica Discord?

I wish we could, wonk, I wish we could