Alchemy Potion Catalog

Air

A very useful list and information! I like the color-coding, well done :D 

i love this and you people

@Air

This is a beautiful list I love it. But I am someone who has never touched alchemy before - I'm aware FA's exist for alchemy, but do you need an FA for any and all potions you've listed, or specific lore pieces? I truly know nothing on the topic :c

7 minutes ago, BonesOfTheEarth said:

@Air

This is a beautiful list I love it. But I am someone who has never touched alchemy before - I'm aware FA's exist for alchemy, but do you need an FA for any and all potions you've listed, or specific lore pieces? I truly know nothing on the topic :c

You need an accepted alchemy FA for the potions listed- I believe the only ones left out are the ones that require a further FA, such as Animii and Tawkins. In theory the list should only include alchemy potions that don't require a further FA but be sure to double check the lore if you're not 100% about it.

Very sexy... but also no link to Animatii? I guess it's kinda weird it it's placement and the rewrite that came up!

Thanks <3

39 minutes ago, rdowdy said:

ery sexy... but also no link to Animatii?

yea i just realized that i was missing a few things. i didnt see them in the alch sub forum but i just found them on the accept stuff 2 document in story discord

my bad for not seeing it before! and if the rewrite gets approved ill replace the link.

1 hour ago, Air said:

yea i just realized that i was missing a few things. i didnt see them in the alch sub forum but i just found them on the accept stuff 2 document in story discord

my bad for not seeing it before! and if the rewrite gets approved ill replace the link.

I'd say probably make it a new list, since you need a separate app. Or that was my thought process yesterday at least. 

44 minutes ago, rukio said:

I'd say probably make it a new list, since you need a separate app. Or that was my thought process yesterday at least. 

good idea, ill do that now actually