MikhaiI

Discord:

Mikhail#0336

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://gyazo.com/ba115abed458b55f1ad47b4d1fe79fdf

What circumstances led to this ban?

It was late at night, me and my buddies were hanging out in a discord voice call and joking around with one another. The joke eventually led onto the server. Part of the joke was that Dantory and I had started a cult for our love of Renilde I. After a while, Exogens led us to his house to show us (we hadn't seen his house), Exogens made an emote where Arygon's character appeared as Renilde performing a Marilyn Monroe pose. I faded to black with Arygon's character, and emoted that the bed squeaked three times. These are the circumstances that lead to my ban.
To avoid these circumstances, I promise to think of the actions I type in the chat before I enter them onto the server. Nothing akin to this belongs in Lord of the Craft and certainly goes against the community's expectations and standards. I'd like to take responsibility and apologize for the actions I've done and the borderline harassment I've caused.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the reasoning of the ban. The roleplay I did was certainly inappropriate, and I deserved the punishment I received. The roleplay I did has a negative influence and doesn't belong on the server.
After further consideration and talking to some friends who were uninvolved with the situation, I've come to the realization that the borderline harassment charge was more than deserved. Even if Tilly didn't feel personally victimized by the situation, I still believe that the roleplay I participated in had the potential to severely hurt her. While this wasn't my intent, I feel incredibly sorry for all I did. Considering this, I agree with all aspects of the ban.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I've been playing Lord of the Craft since 2015 and I've practically grown up on the server. While I've had my ups and downs throughout my time playing, I want to prove to the community that I am capable of upholding the pillars of Lord of the Craft's high standard of roleplay, while also having an enjoyable time with friends. I had so many plans for my current character, Wings, and I want to return to the server to continue developing his story.

Attach other relevant information.

I have no other relevant information to add, other than to apologize once more. I never meant any harm with the roleplay, but that's no excuse. I understand if my prior appeal came off as unapologetic, I may have worded it wrong. I have learned an important lesson in what the expectations are within this community, and what is considered acceptable behavior on the server. Nothing like this will ever happen again.

Edited by MikhaiI

6 hours ago, Borin said:

I once again implore you to send him to schoolrp

thats worse than being sent to hell

I will once again say that I feel as if Mikhail and his friends have learned their lesson. Exogens appeal was accepted, I feel strongly as if Mikhail's should as well.

Despite this one mark on his record, he's a stunning member of our Community. I wasn't going to mention this but I feel as if it should be taken into consideration when judging Mikhail's character..

About a month or two ago my 10-year old childhood dog was diagnosed with mammory cancer (sorta like breast cancer for dogs) and needed to have a surgery which would've costed me $1200.00. It was very sudden, and I had no idea how I was going to pay for it with such short notice. Mikhail implored me to make a GoFundMe, which I had thought of doing before but decided against. I finally dropped my pride and made the GoFundMe. The first donor was Mikhail, he donated $250.00 to it. After that, a couple more donations came in. Another $250, $50, etc. all from members of LotC's community. Altogether, we raised $1000.00 for the surgery. 80% of the money donated was from LotC members. I sent my dog into surgery and she came out fine. She just had her stitches removed.

This guy helped save my dog, he's a great LotC'er - please let him back on the server I just want to RP with Wings.

Please refer to my post on Dantory's original appeal. This applies to all the boys here that were involved who got banned.

Despite Mikhail being one of my closest friends which would make my next statement bias, Mikhail, as much as he is goofy/silly usually just like me, he is one of the best people around, and I believe 100% he has changed and became a better version of himself just like I am. 
I would love it if another chance was given to him, as many people want him back.

On 12/26/2022 at 11:15 PM, itdontmatta said:

Claimed

Man really typed "claimed" and dipped for a week

On 1/1/2023 at 2:00 PM, AnonymousAlexa said:

Man really typed "claimed" and dipped for a week

Gorilla girl please come down!!!

1 hour ago, Tabby64 said:

Gorilla girl please come down!!!

Maybe I will when your team does its job

1 hour ago, AnonymousAlexa said:

Maybe I will when your team does its job

careful