The Banishment of Richter Touya "Abysswalker"

Sarven

6N65KeO4vEyEzMo43JjtXxoc90qHUwX0uGRMsG1XkYD8USNyK1ZgmGjxI_Ic6OEWhMDfhno_o6xvWVmM6ZL-Jqm7T_2l9TxfaV9nssb6m5OWm-jxtnxyK3L78FxGWeo0XIXV1dU0OhKl8-X1wmGVGjl4_f4v2c1WF8fCtzXH0fpMeqxShCUoJWODcxn2PQ

VERBANNUNG VON RICHTER TOUYA "ABYSSWALKER"

Banishment of  Richter Touya "Abysswalker"
Issued by the Order of Saint Tylos
in the year of our Lord 1906

E6HKFifl8e2DjvclwslJPZQXA6dYxu5wZiFt7dlLrwRKHdvuDK-V1WlRSxBEtkK-OcigBe10fdUwMEeR5qK_Lv3yAp7kBXiUHCPBasbdQUKfLUozZsJDuBf_QCWrSv4W7MQgEssyf2jOVP9wv55vAaM_iS02vyU2-Om9QIdm2755_3Iko0iGZEblPGkFpw

SÖHNE UND TÖCHTER VON MINITZ,

On the 15th of the Malin's Welcome, 112 SA, Richter Touya "Abysswalker" is to be hence forth banished from Minitz in all accordance with the sacred laws of the Kanun. The reasons for his banishment are as stated next; the stalking of Alia Linster, resisting aurum & salt blood testing, threatening the act of murder upon Holly and attempted murder of Alotte of Petra.

As per accordance with the punishment, should Richter Touya "Abysswalker" return to Minitz and step foot within the realm he is to be stripped of one of his limbs. Should he repeat the offence, the punishment will likewise be repeated, after the fourth time, he will be put to death.

WER RASTET, DER ROSTET,

Yvian Ritter Galken HMSTSR
Herrenmeister of Minitz

ijJhvgB6MJeHWeGpqMvhdTR7QESKGgdSw7c0nqJn2ctVTq85QXaZTtdgI7OzkI16oLUIqeboF6i0yWpyvunjg24tNAPlkRWQzzh-afxIIJ8aW0topL8gpkTpI2Zk_FT7Jhxq_3aqjxqSaUA4LkO6eCywvNHvDEkt70t0LhKnj67zXhqSmFP2KDSsGE71_Q

His Grace, Leon Brandt Barclay Herzog von Minitz KRE, GMSTSR 
Duke of Minitz, Count of Neu Brandthof, Viscount of Tucay, Baron of Boriënwald and Brandthof, Lord of Durres, Harvest Lord, Protector of the Aaunic Heartlands, High Chief of the Reinmaren

tL3ESEhg3RklHfn46CwxsOKsNryz12yupsFeWUZnxBxAIV-levi1chLo4EUGxj7TY4RN9vv6PKEVJX5wnD8O6eRPCPpefcgfsrkN5by41dTgWpp6rvXdQsJn5vQNI3vjypj6r8OnK3LdDpsdpVfUL7aRAagv1I8uWFLwYhNOCkglRwu7Js8_cpT0GlGaHw

Nodded her head after seeing this banishment post. "I knew something was suspicious with him."

The young Count of Vaška, Jan Ivanovich, read over the missive from his neighbors, he leaned over to add this name to the list of people to look out for in case seen in Adria

Anton read the missive and shook her head. There shure seemed to be a lot of trouble lately. He tucked the paper into his pocket and returned to polishing his mechanical hand. “I have little patience for those that threaten my Minitz family.” He declared to no one in particular.