A River of Stars

tilly

A River of Stars

tXAJwvCIiUbA_jHgIEZagUH9_7rny41HcS9Y8vmWPbLtrqxWwInPuO0poy7Lcz5WZBfKIhHqrB6acWYrw2mlO9K9thMR_xFP4kLeS9XoZQVGetBUxEedkQ5WQuxo_WHd_X22yOGS0_yjGZl0umrvnVtcPJqsJJfPYggDvZGKWfdkmWZ-iaMi3Werl8P_6g4EHHYozFjN4qzwk5b8D9sTvBZprcd0bGTzg4nvy_3w5lCrIMXCgW29D4dsmDSHfiyNabGE_Ixiv54cJ4S8VwLLjfzQlFKr3G-UW47jIk3VSULhb8vsb5F6lfz1rPlp7Ih_lAqWRZWFcwt2IfdKTdmFCiQISQKPcFWgPhzM6SNBtxm9oj2Mb-D39F_tKzYA

Agreed on 7th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1908

Between the Principality of Celia’nor and the Commonwealth of Petra

The Principality of Celia’nor and the Commonwealth of Petra, after many lengthy discussions, see themselves sharing a similar mindset and goal for the future of their own people and respective realms. Because of this, the two nations unite in an alliance and pursue success together in the midst of such a dark world.  

ARTICLE I: MILITARY ALLIANCE

SECTION I: ALLIANCE

The Commonwealth of Petra and the Principality of Celia’nor, hereby referred to as ‘the signatories’, sign a new alliance between the two sovereignties henceforth known as 

I. The signatories agree to a military alliance.

II. The signatories agree that an attack by a third party against one of them is an attack against both of them.

III. The signatories agree to settle any dispute between them or in which they may be involved through peaceful means in such a manner that this alliance and the laws of the signatories are not endangered. 

IV. The signatories agree to consult together whenever, in the opinion of either of them, the territorial integrity, political independence or security of the signatories is threatened.

V. The signatories agree to discuss military expeditions with one another and agree to assist one another in such campaigns.

VI. The signatories recognise one another’s sovereignties and their respective leaders as the rightful rulers of their land.

VII. The signatories recognize the respective claims of governance, namely that Celia’nor has the right to govern all High Elves.

SECTION II: MILITARY COOPERATION

The signatories agree to engage in military cooperation in light of Section I.

I. The signatories agree to share information of a military nature or usage between one another.

II. The signatories agree to allow the other to move through their lands.

SECTION III: TRADE

The signatories agree that a pact of free-trade shall begin between both parties, with each agreeing:

I. That nation-affiliated merchants shall be allowed to trade in the other signatory’s nation without unnecessary tax or harassment.

II. That each signatory shall receive one untaxed stall to sell whatever goods they see fit, so long as they do not break said nation’s laws.

III.  That each signatory shall offer their preferred weaponry as export to one another’s nations.

SECTION IV: CULTURE

The signatories agree that a pact of cultural exchange  shall begin between both parties, with each agreeing:

I. The Signatories agree to participate in exchanges of culture between the Princess and Prince of Celianor and the Archduchess and Archduke of Petra to expand the knowledge between both realms.

SECTION IV: DURATION

The signatories agree to be bound by the terms of this Treaty for a period of  ten years. 

AY’PUERAN;

isr41NZ61Qnr-7Dsqzhlnj1J9vbc2vwD68zpnNCNByHfdL3qi6zXPF3xYOCcno13vjITYk2WP5oRJz2ZSXplVOO9qOGm0JMYtH3mWbmZ8F87cpQkM3iV_e2u3-QLWyELpM_Orl8DgWh2S8lTnRZXpz98yAYWuSQNlR9CAYwdpOarFcPaDN7orJbZBA

Valyris Ibarellan, Princess of Celia’nor, Queen of Gladewynn, Princess of the Alders, Princess of Alderyn, High Empyrean Princess,  Sole-Proprieter of Gladewynn, Protector of the High Elves, High Magus of the Arcanic Court, etc.

SIGNED,

HER GRACE, Renilde I, By the Grace of GOD, Archduchess of the Petra, Countess of Temesch and Moere

HIS GRACE, Constanz-Anton, Archduke of the Petra, Prince of Balian

"Wizard!"
Sir Arthur remarked upon reading the treaty.

Louis would smile the sun's smile as he saw another ally sign an alliance to with the Commonwealth. "It pleases me dearly to see that our Commonwealth stands with many around the world as allies and friends in such trying times. May God bless this union!"

Clementine Amadea smiles brightly “ Glory to Petra, a strong alliance indeed”

Ser Emir breakdances with a missing leg on the floor after hearing the announcement. Finally, the two nations he considers as his homes he had has finally made a pact with each other.

The Marshal of the Commonwealth, Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt raises his tankard to the air, "I LOVE PETRA AND I LOVE CELIANOR!" he shouts