Malins-Welco.me - a LOTC Calendar Assistant

Malins Welcome

1 hour ago, Danjahb29 said:

I’m calm. Just don’t like seeing people shit on other people’s projects. There is a difference between constructive criticism and bashing someone’s work wile bragging about how great you could have done it. 

Like I said you have very good suggestions and ideas. The needless put downs were the issue. 

Hey man, thanks for being willing to stick up for me. Just know I didn't take anything in Charles' post as a put-down and he's been helpful as I continue to improve the project. Everything's all good here.

doing more work than actual server staff

Godspeed king

3 hours ago, Charles The Bald said:

just calm down, not everyone speaks english daily, i was obviously trying to be overly friendly to pass the message that I was being friendly and not trying to be an *******, I know what I bring to a team and have taught juniors so calm down over there

Ok then. My bad if I interpreted the interaction incorrectly. I forgot that not everyone here is a native English speaker. Please forgive me. 

2 hours ago, Wholesome_Thomas said:

Hey man, thanks for being willing to stick up for me. Just know I didn't take anything in Charles' post as a put-down and he's been helpful as I continue to improve the project. Everything's all good here.

Sorry about that. Thanks for clarifying. 

big update!

I completely rewrote the code, it's much cleaner, it no longer uses document.write(), and it will be easier to do the date searching later on. 

The days of the month are now displayed, as requested

The Ehr Sigmunda now displays one month at a time, one in the PM and one in the AM and it should be correct.

2 hours ago, Chorale__ said:

b76bc5873b04aab82e201822674f71da.png

uhhhh its broken @Wholesome_Thomas

uuuuuuuuh let me dm you on discord

Edit: Seems to be an issue with Firefox, looking into ways to fix this

Edit 2: Implemented at least a provisional fix

Edit 3: The problem was identified and resolved, thanks to @Charles The Bald

Best thing I've ever seen in my damn life. How do I +1 a post more than once