The Crops Shall Rise Once More

ibiou

T H E

C R O P S

s h a l l  r i s e  o n c e

M O R E

thHjrywLbzUpx92NU2d432d2pbNJ58ZrPQXXij-nfQzzlQBHGzhTcAd1KPng6Dx69HccFvnrMicQdphvJyWHenuZSpPCqN2wVxeQHza3DY-Lth9a2AuGegYvvDdB9-f71u0yePJDy69VI7l8pwmVV0I

The Return of House de Vilain
upvPKYfwPbBeNZhd8lTxgikuzBrfHR7dr6EIC5HSD3f-JHgQzJQR8MmhBrn1mb3CIG6ZDblSl697v0_6zKzgkwEMx6IcCeSsdHtR3iT9FraQ10y-pKhyZNiQPS4aZent1tAxUS9j9m10zkCK8L1QPK8

T O  T H O S E  I N V I T E D ,

It has been many-a year since House de Vilain took themselves into the shadows to dwell in the quietude of life. However, since the uprising of the Petran civil war and the Archduchess’ triumphs, Wolfgang and his wife Anne have returned once more to the heartlands with their children. Fundamental for their offspring to learn of their heartlander history and gain cultural experience, they have purchased a home in the Commonwealth of Petra - a long-time ally of the Barony of Acre and its leading house - and opened up Little Acre bakery.

In order to commemorate their move, the de Vilain’s are to host a private house-warming party for close friends and family as well as the citizens of Petra who wish to welcome the family into the community.

A  W O R T H Y  F E A S T
Food prepared by Anne shall be served buffet-style in the de Vilain’s new home. Starters, main courses, and desserts shall be served on little platters upon the dinner table for guests to dine on at their leisure. Fish caught from the Petran riverside as well as an extravagant two-tiered cake are on the list as possible food in-store. Beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, shall be available on request.

A  C H I L D ‘ S  B A N D
The second youngest child of Wolfgang and Anne, Elvira, shall perform a one-man band for the guests to enjoy. Dame Elvira is the youngest knight in Petran history and ward under Her Grace, Renilde I. With plenty of skills, the de Vilain will show off her newfound pleasures of instrument-playing.

P R I V A T E  I N V I T A T I O N S
Archduchess Renilde I of Petra and Prince Marius Audemar of Haense… @tilly @Mio
Margrave Loran von Draco and a guest of his choice… @ItemVendor
Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt and a guest of his choice… @Chorale__
Lady Katerina Angelika Sarkozic and a guest of her choice… @annanicole__
Lord Adrian John Sarkozic-Huntshill and a guest of his choice… @CanadaMatt
Lady Ophelie Eleanora de Falstaff and a guest of her choice… @liz
Lady Manon Yvaine Godunov and a guest of her choice… @esotericas
Lord Audo Weiss and a guest of his choice… @Frostdrop1
Mister Gamagoro Hajime and a guest of his choice… @ronin_champloo
Mister Vyllaenen and a guest of his choice… @Orlanth

*Any Petran residents who are not invited can show up to the house party, though this may be Petran residents only. Anyone who does not hold residence in the area and is not on the invite list will be removed.

Spoiler

DATE, TIME: Friday, the 17th February, 5PM EST

S I G N E D ,

WOLFGANG DE VILAIN,
Baron of Acre

ANNE VICTORIA DE VILAIN,
Baroness-consort of Acre, Owner of Little Acre Bakery

Wolfgang de Vilain frantically went through his closet to try and find something nice to wear for this very exciting event!