RESPECT THE BONE THRONE

Masouri

RESPECT THE BONE THRONE

23rd of the Deep Cold, 123 SA

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1fexlOU-dvntw_IpzfHnlpd2Q0Jaa9XJLIK58wsF8U_1TPeGjptQqgDhslEV7CUmvcLyi4-Y15XhOR7hCkmD_Ltrx5iqme-_qBmZomRW_ufL9RyEs9h640aGCp6fr1KVEZ88CiTv

“Those who defy the Bone Throne will end as a decoration to it” - Durorn Ireheart

To Sigrun and my clansmen,

The assault upon myself from my fellow kinsman, Sigrun, is a direct violation of everything the clan stands for. We are kin and even through our disagreements we stand for each other. I have lived and fought through many of the grudges our ancestors fought and died for with no help from other dwarves - solely relying on our strength as a clan. Our clan’s strength is not from our dominating presence on the battlefield - but our unfaltering loyalty. An Ireheart is only as strong as his clansmen on his sides fighting alongside him.

This is why I find the assault and slandering upon myself by Sigrun a grave violation of everything our clan stands for. Division and petty squabbles will not be tolerated within our ranks. Sigrun’s accomplishments in the clan and within Urguan are worth noting, but they do not exempt him from the very basic code that all Irehearts live by.

FOR THE ASSAULT AND SLANDERING OF THE CLAN FATHER,

I. Sigrun Ireheart will be stripped of his gryphon feather and all honors he holds within the clan.

It is by my mercy, and my mercy alone, that I will offer Sigrun his last and second chance to right his wrongs and become a blooded member of the Irehearts once more.

TO RESTORE HIS HONOR:

I. Sigrun must present five elven heads of noble lineage that hail from Celianor to decorate the Bone Throne.

II. Sigrun must present fifteen elven ears to be added to my necklace of elven ears.

If Sigrun does embark on these trials to restore his honor once more, it is our job as his brothers and sisters to help him along his journey. May Kjellos guide you all.

SIGNED,

image.png.7d8295c583ed0617006a88a19f8d8642.png

Durorn Ireheart, Grand Marshal of Urguan, 

Grand Champion of Urguan, and Clan Father of the Irehearts

Sigrun Ireheart laughs loudly as he reads the missive. "Yeeh dastardleh dog, yeeh want meh toh collect thes shoiteh becauseh yeeh could naeh."

"Sigrun well prolleh say something loike 'Just honour duel meh'" He mimicked Sigrun's voice in a slightly comedic fashion. "I will pray teh Dungrimm so he may protect teh Ireheart clan, in these tumultuous toimes, as well as for Sigrun's success. An' may Yemekar guide Durorn in his leadership." He commented to himself privately in his home, as he returned to meditation.

Jarl Baldin Frostbeard looks saddened at the news "Et es a shame to see talented warriors like Sigrun turn away frem tha dwed wae, may Kjellos judge 'im fairleh fer 'es deeds, A' 'ope tha lad grows a bit. Sometimes tha beard tha es inside es jest as important as tha beard tha es outside."

"Why Celia'nor-" an elven Lord wondered in deep thought; peering a the missive "Ah... yes. I remember. The other elven states are utterly useless and devoid of warriors. I bet even our weakest voidal mage could best the warriors of others." he was to conclude! "Ireheart culture is most impressive indeed."

Valindra, one of the few Celianorian elves to beat an Ireheart in combat breathed a sigh of relief. The scion, proficient in melee combat and brawling sported a slight grin. 

“Glad I’ve already shown my strength. With any luck, I shouldn’t end up as a decoration.”