The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

Attention all lost ones if you would like me to go into more detail on the Night walker squad then please tell me and.....

I might to a LP of our guild if you guys want with an epic intro.

If you have any suggestions for the guild or what we are going to do for a fort then please post below or pm me

If you are interested in me doing a new series of books post below (I already have another series written up and am writing more) Also tell me if you want me to hide them again

Anything else please tell me

Yes, please do go into detail on the night walkers. And I've already posted my fort idea. LPs and more books do sound like good ideas. We might get more recruits that way, and they'll be fun to make, watch, and read. The fact that we have our own permanent TS channel probably will give us intrigue, too, which will get more recruits hopefully.

And I found a spot that works for my idea.

((Hey everyone, i not going to be on for a week or so. Just signed my papers for the National Guard and will be headed out for some preliminary stuff.))

Roleplaying Name: Holmes_inspector_kai,yee

Minecraft Name: yee2

Your fighting experience: I have a lot of fighting against undead and bandits.

bastion has seen me fight bandits

How long you have played Minecraft:about a year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: form june

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: i was going to help you but the server crashed and was you building the fort

What position you want to be in: a Phoenix Lord or a lost commander

Other Information: im with you by the holmes :)

edit and i found your book to

ATTENTION EVRYONE THINKING ABOUT JOINING OR WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHERE THE BASE IS READ THE FOLLOWING:

Ok i have been recieving tons of Pms and messages asking me where the fort is and how do i get there. And no matter how many times i say it they dont understand me so i will say it one last time and ignore any more of those messages. Our base was destroyed in an undead attack and was levelled to the ground. I am working my hardest to get a base for us all and every time i recieve an email that asks me where the base is i have to reply saying the same thing over and over again. Hopefull i will be able to get our base ready an operational soon and i will let you all know where it is and when it is done when the time comes. In the mean time try and cause havoc amongst the undead and prove yourselfs to superiors and possibly earn a promotion. I am also working on another series of books at the same time and i also have school so i cant be on all the time. So please stop spamming me as i am working on getting everything sorted.

THANKYOU!!

ATTENTION EVRYONE THINKING ABOUT JOINING OR WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHERE THE BASE IS READ THE FOLLOWING:

Ok i have been recieving tons of Pms and messages asking me where the fort is and how do i get there. And no matter how many times i say it they dont understand me so i will say it one last time and ignore any more of those messages. Our base was destroyed in an undead attack and was levelled to the ground. I am working my hardest to get a base for us all and every time i recieve an email that asks me where the base is i have to reply saying the same thing over and over again. Hopefull i will be able to get our base ready an operational soon and i will let you all know where it is and when it is done when the time comes. In the mean time try and cause havoc amongst the undead and prove yourselfs to superiors and possibly earn a promotion. I am also working on another series of books at the same time and i also have school so i cant be on all the time. So please stop spamming me as i am working on getting everything sorted.

THANKYOU!!

oh sorry :)

Yee you have been accepted please check back here for more news

Check Main post you start out as a follower and work your way up

Okay, you know I've decided to not join The Lost Ones, however I can see that you're in a bit of a struggle since the Undead attack. Sooo I'm going to offer my services again to help you with... Whatever you need done.

Message me ingame whenever you need some help.

Also, I think a LP would be a great idea.

Thanks bastion for the help. Attention lost ones i have an assignment for you. You are to go to the north and seek allies and towns we can protect and help. ( I have a plan and Lost apostles and councli members if you wish to hear it please tell me). After you have done this report back here with what you have accomplished. Good luck

Thanks bastion for the help. Attention lost ones i have an assignment for you. You are to go to the north and seek allies and towns we can protect and help. ( I have a plan and Lost apostles and councli members if you wish to hear it please tell me). After you have done this report back here with what you have accomplished. Good luck

What about becoming allies with Snowy Fields? There is a massive obsidian undead fort nearby so we would welcome your kind.

Captain i would gladly help you in protecting snowy fields. Consider us allies

Captain i would gladly help you in protecting snowy fields. Consider us allies

Good. We are near Alstion. Speak to either Tarannon or Zerragon, the lords of Snowy Fields if you are serious about becoming allies.