The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

I'm going camping for a week, so I won't be on until Saturday, probably Sunday even. Good luck in the mean time.

I have the base I promised ready. All I need to do now is make a room for your beds.

~ Merke's Application ~

Roleplaying Name: Merke Sylein

Minecraft Name: Rubber_Duckies

Your fighting experience: I used to play on BattleCraft which is hardcore pvp so lots of experience there.

How long you have played Minecraft: Since alpha

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 2 days

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I'm a good PvPer I listen and follow instructions.

Other Information:

Accepted, keep checking back for more information 8-)

Everyone we are now allied with snowy fields and the captain of the guard there has kindly offered us a place to stay (a fort if ou will). If you need more information contact me or the snowy field captain. Now i can begin giving you all missions as soon as you have all moved in and settled down there when the captain says it is finished

It is rubbish but it is better than noting. I just need to add the glass to the top of it so you can see out(see if undead are coming)and beds.(I will continue work tomorrow. It won't be furnished, only beds some chests, crafting boxes and a furnace. Do what you like with it.

Yes we do. I will fix it up and make it fit the srrounding areas all you need to do is show me where it is. Thanks for the help!

Roleplaying Name: Jack

Minecraft Name: kevinlive

Your fighting experience: I've play'd on Herocraft for more than a month, and with almost daily raids I belive I atleast got some experience.

How long you have played Minecraft: 9 months.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 1 day.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: I'm a helpfull fella, I work on town projects and allways help if someone asks.

Your Background/History (post a link) viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10512

Other Information:

I'm back but I won't be able to get on today. Tomorrow I'll get on and check out the base and stuff.

@James: Has everyone in snowy fields been informed of our moving in? And will we get building rights in it? Thanks for giving us it, even if you do think it's bad. I'm sure it'll be fine.

i think im going stop to i see never a lost one but the holmes are you alies if you need help talk to us

Roleplaying Name: Kanoro_Torch

Minecraft Name: Erictorchlighter

Your fighting experience: I am a member of the oren guard and i am pretty good fighter

How long you have played Minecraft:since last christmas (2010)

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: since it first opened up

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:i am good role player and i think i could do a lot for the guild

Your Background/History (post a link) what? this confused me just so you know i also applied on the mc fourms just so u know lol

Other Information:May we stand Strong and slay all forces of evil

ps will someone be able to show me the way to hq? lol

All lost ones members and applicants go to our the LOTC teamspeak and join the lost ones channel the pass is 2412. You will probably get accepted sooner if you talk to a leader, as they may not have seen your app. Also if you go to snowy fields and ask the captain to take you to the base i am sure he will or just ask him where it is. I will be there organising stuff and giving out rooms and storage. See you all soon

Roleplaying Name: Uther

Minecraft Name:roneypr

Your fighting experience: preety good i have played on a lot of pvp servers but i sometimes die.

How long you have played Minecraft:2 years

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: i have started today and i really love it and i almost know the hole map

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: cause i have heard of the undead and of how bad and i want to stand against them and protect the people and stop the attacks.

Your Background/History:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10980

Other Information:none

*A Scroll fall's from the sky to your feet............ You look up to see were this could possibly have come from, but all you see is a fast retreating bird...... You cannot tell of what species*

*You unroll the scroll and read*

Greetings All Lost One's,

I Am The Lost One Apostle...... Some of you know me as Wanderer,

I am currently in another land aiding a friend from a time that has long passed. While with him I came across a curious man who said that he had a bird*A note on the side say's "A most curious looking creature"* that can deliver scrolls to those I think of while feeding it a droplet of blood. So hopefully if this bird does work then all members of The Lost One's will be getting this scroll. But I am sorry for not announcing of my leave of Aegis, but there was no time. I am expecting to come back to the Land of Aegis in a few days after I finish aiding a old friend (I am actually on vacation until Monday or Tuesday, there has been no internet till now). So Until I return I expect us all to sit around a tavern with you all telling me of some fine stories over a beaker of ale. *Side not written "Yes I said ale, Balin you grumpy dwarf, I hope you have been running in some tall grass so your in a better mood when I come back"* We shall have a night of drinking and a night of brotherhood, and the beauty of it all is it is Frozenblades treat!!!! *A arrow points to a side note "Hahahaha better start saving up!". Also my brothers, I pray you have been keeping eachother safe since I am not there to be the feared Ghost of The Lost One's, And keeping a watch over everyone to make sure no enemies sneak up.

May you all stay safe, and do our Guild proud!

Sincerely,

Lost One Apostle

§

*You close up the scroll and _______ (I don't know what you each would do with it hahahaha......So use your imagination!)