To the HONOURED Dwedmar

image.png.ecfbc9b99dfd8e549cc4d520860981cb.png

14th of Malin’s Welcome, 131 S.A

((01/06/23))

To the HONOURED Dwedmar

In the year since I founded the northhold of Tal’Grim, much work has occurred in service of the Worldmaker to ensure our people would have a home on the island of Failor. In honour of the contributions made by several dwarves to this noble endeavour, I shall be hosting a feast to commemorate their services next stone day. To the honoured Dwedmar, your services to the greater good of our people shall not be so lightly forgotten. 

I make special mention of the most significant contributors, 

Firstly, to Relon Irongrinder @Relon, who perhaps has been my right-hand Dwed. His talent for logistics has been of immense use, while he was always around to lend me a hand with whatever I needed.

To Duren Ireheart, who has provided our people with a steady stream of food and other supplies  through his animal pens, while simultaneously striking the earth by constructing a hold for his clan. 

To Dimur Mythrilborn, a lad of immense enthusiasm, I much admire his spirit and dedication to our people, not to mention he was exceedingly helpful in construction and other things of note. 

To Dor’Nal Hammerfist @Charles The Bald, whose infrastructural contributions in regards to the Bald Highway were key for speedy movement, not to mention his kind donations to the coffers with vast amounts of underminas. 

And many, many more.

The feast to the honoured Dwedmar shall be held on the 10th of the First Seed, I pray Belka will bless this day of merriment. 

Spoiler

Friday 02/06/23 4PM EST

Thalgrim Eivorsson 

Beloved of Armakak

Clan Lord of the Goldhands

Lord of Tal’Grim

Duren Ireheart raises a mug of ale in celebration as Thalgrim brings the news of a grand feast

ec41nB6.png