Leaving My Perch

MockingbirdArt

I've been on LOTC for almost a year, I have been a dedicated player, only being offline for longest 2 weeks.

I've laughed and cried, felt joy and pain, met people and lost some too.

My experience... Was a rollercoaster to say the least, though I will never forget it.

I will never forget all the drunk RP, the long crp sessions, and ooc fights, will never forget the friendships I've made and lost.

Do I have regrets? sure... I have a shit ton of them but it's also taught me many valible things that has bettered me as a person.

I joined LOTC to escape from the world but instead it brought me more closer to it, meeting and speaking to so many different people and hearing so many different stories... It has grounded me.

I've struggled with things, I still do. Mental health being the biggest, the server was both a cure and a poison.

I've thought of quitting a few times, just leave the server and never look back, but when I got messages from friends with crazy new RP ideas that they had... How could I say no?

Eventually I stayed on this server for others and not for myself, I made RP for groups and found joy in giving them a good experience. I've even tried applying for Staff so I can do more for the players, but never more for myself.

In the end, this drive I had, actually made things worse for me. I stopped taking myself into consideration, and it has effected me negatively. I do not blame anyone on the server for what I went through personally, I did this to myself. 

So it's time to focus on myself, on other things. And unfortunately the server doesn't help with that, and if I'm being honest LOTC has become a rose... Beautiful but it has thorns. And I've been getting stabbed by those thorns for too long.

I lost the joy this server brought, no longer feeling the excitement of logging on and roleplaying.

Maybe one day I will come back, make new memories and relive old ones, time will tell.

To all my friends and people I've met, thank you so much for even the littlest thing you've done. All the RP, VC, chats.

Thank you for all of it and it was an honour meeting all of you.

Now I take my leave from this drug called LOTC.

Farewell everyone

-Bird

Wishing you the best. It was fun roleplaying with you.

Bird your one of my best friends from LOTC  probably one i rped most, we build and thrived Adiler's together. 

Im gonna miss rp with you a lot! all funny rps we did and snanigans...falling of off roofs...

take care we will be here if your ever back

Good luck my guy, explore the outside world, touch grass, idk, but good luck out there

Bird was my mentor in some cases, a headache in some others, but overall, he is a guy I consider a friend, and wish him the best (***** already knows this)

Be safe in life and you can always message me

We truly appreciate your time and contribution to the community, I wish you the best <3

NOOOOOOOOOOO

My friend

My Amigo

It was only yesterday since I talked to you 

Stay safe in yoyr travels though.

Hope we talked soon

The very first person to introduce me to the server, give me my first character, and give me my first rp experiences.

Farewell, Bird

And fair winds!

Awwww you're going to make me cry!!! T-T God damn it! I'm going to miss you so fricking much. You're so brave, enjoy the world out there and if you return someday I hope I will be here to greet you again. ;-; 

Hope things are going well for you

life is filled with the unexpected, but know that you have made unexpected friendships that believe and love you like a homie.

o7