Good ol' Ren has a question regarding others and their Expieriences

RenegadeWolf_

As per the title, I have a question to the users of these forums, and ultimately the players who still play the server and its new map, great so far that is. 

What would you say are your most weirdest, hilarious, or down right atrocious acts committed or witnessed while on the server, going about your business and roleplaying as such? 

Anyone who has anything to share, is welcome to share it below here. You could be someone who hasn't even been in the spotlight of big events, lurking and wandering, gathering odd encounters and strange tales. 

I could post this elsewhere, but I've posted legitimate questions before in the AMA tab, and gotten legitimate answers. What I mean to say is, if there are other places on the forums for questions, serious or otherwise, do comment down below too about it. At the very least this is more in the vein of AMA, so I'm getting there!

Now without further ado, post away if it pleases you!

Most down right atrocious acts I've done was when I was an edgy 13/14 year old on the server, I had no idea what proper villainy was so I just started killing people left and right. I think at some point it got up to ~40 people (there's a full list I kept for Mysticism soul shard purposes somewhere in one of my servers), but then around early-mid Almaris the character finally got disconnected and banished from Oren LOL

Initially was a big shock to noob me, but gave me lots of time to think about why murder ≠ good villain. Looking back on it I have no idea how I accomplished any of that (getting dark magic -> murderspree -> not getting caught at all???), but it was def an interesting time

8 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

Most down right atrocious acts I've done was when I was an edgy 13/14 year old on the server, I had no idea what proper villainy was so I just started killing people left and right. I think at some point it got up to ~40 people (there's a full list I kept for Mysticism soul shard purposes somewhere in one of my servers), but then around early-mid Almaris the character finally got disconnected and banished from Oren LOL

Initially was a big shock to noob me, but gave me lots of time to think about why murder ≠ good villain. Looking back on it I have no idea how I accomplished any of that (getting dark magic -> murderspree -> not getting caught at all???), but it was def an interesting time

I remember you, crazy person, I was Ren Edwards and Deryk Vog on the guard if you remember me. I always burnt or something. Unless I had healed my character by then. I at least remember you, hope you're have a good one, still on the server?

Darkest thing I've done is probably ride with my buddies near elven lands and bring them back to our fortress to be hanged. This in itself isn't the worst, it was when I was in Owynsburg. We found an elf who was threatening to sue us or something (we had done something evil prior, i forget) we basically drowned him in a lake nearby, because he wouldn't listen to us. He was like 17 years old IRP.

Happened last night, hanging out around Haense and my character mentioned how he was a bit burned out. Someone came up and hugged him, he pushed her away, and she then kissed him. Not going to go into detail, but it ended in a lot of arguing in PMs and a mod being called. I'd say this is one of the weirdest interactions I've had on the server, and it was disgusting.