MISSIVE ON KLARA MIRAY

MissToni

Fabian d'Arkent-Kortrevich drowns in waterlogged historical records.

The name 'Klara Miray' tickles some part of Bren's brain, but he can't put his finger on what. "Huh. . ."

"I wonder which sacriledgeous priest will conduct this ceremony?" asked Andrik.

"No worries, it matters not. Her name will be van Aert soon anyways."  laughed out a friend hers; adjusting his robes to sit properly and getting ready to ride north to the wedding!

15 minutes ago, ReveredOwl said:

"I wonder which sacriledgeous priest will conduct this ceremony?" asked Andrik.

"Probably this guy." Says Peter.

Spoiler

OwXVI1X.png

"You guys sure love disowning people huh" Spoke the Baron of Mondstadt, with some degree of amusement. He took a sip of his bottle of Carrion Black, remembering how he too, was disowned. "Ea don't even know a Klara!"

49 minutes ago, MRCHENN said:

"Probably this guy." Says Peter.

Hide contents

OwXVI1X.png

"That'll be the one." says Andrik

Josefina Barclay is quite sure she knows most of the boatload that is comprised of her nieces, nephews, and cousins. And she is also quite sure that none of them have ever been named Klara. 

Manus de Ruyter would prepare his armor and weapons, getting ready to hunt down and kill Ileana for making such a horrible decision. ((Please do not metagame this information))

"A meaningless gesture, it matters not what you think, for her name will be neither on her wed day!" A loyal Adrian Soldier would exclaim.

"Well, now we've 'ad three treacherous women. Ah cut one's 'ead off, an' Vanhart go' the other," Ser Arthur Gant thought to himself. "Ah wonder who'll swing the blade on this one?"

Lady Blackvale felt the parchment between her digits, her icy orbs reading over the words of Ileana carefully. A small chuckle escapes from the throat of the woman as she places the missive upon the dining table before her.

"It is a shame to release such a competent woman from a family, but I suppose they do not deserve her," she grumbles to herself, ripping the paper into pieces. "She will live a long and healthy life as a van Aert, and as my soon-to-be daughter."

Edited by scubadooba

one of the founders of Kortrevich,Lotte, wonders what these soft hearted Kortrevich were.. as she came from a warring city back in the days of Markev. “They can not be taught their own history yet disallow love for young. Poor child.”