A Call and Warning for Peace Amidst Tensions

adamc2000

A Call and Warning for Peace Amidst Tensions

RgchL58j_ZBuqw26Mu_nNlh6JT2af8Cn86iCgQVk

Bismillah-ir-Rahman-ir-Rahim. Alhamdulillah, all praise is due to Allah who has blessed us with the guidance of Iman Rashidun. Peace and blessings be upon the Prophets, their family, their companions, and all those who follow him until the Day of Qiyam.

Amidst the escalating tensions and conflicts that have engulfed nations, I, as a humble servant of peace and as a grand imam of Iman Rashidun, implore all nations to remember the good we have collectively achieved. Let us not forget the countless lives we have touched through our compassion, generosity, and commitment to humanity.

Throughout history, we have extended our hands to feed the hungry, to aid the wounded, regardless of their affiliation or background. We have stood firm in honoring treaties and engaging in fair trade, fostering mutual prosperity and growth. We have actively shared knowledge, breaking barriers and building bridges that transcend borders. And most importantly, we have protected and cherished the rights of individuals, irrespective of their faiths, nurturing a world that embraces diversity and coexistence.

I remember the days we had once defended Balian in the holy war against the undead amongst as the Farfolk Volunteers in service to King John of balian and our communities had open libraries and broke bread and taught their children in schools, and defended you Cannonist against heretical undead cults and gave them refuge in oasis in trouble times of war and banditry. or have ye forgotten? 

Remember the history from the days of Al-Mahdi to present day our ancestors and descendants have fought and bled alongside Haense with Stonewall Otto and king heinrich and their lineage. Do you forget the days of trade and medical aid we have given? The bread and arms we have provided in your war against the Vael Order and monsters of lands of old? Or our companionship of the night breaking bread and drink and gifts to one another? Have we ever once raised arms against you?

There are many nations we share close ties and affection with, do any can claim we have violated any treaty or companionship as your neighbors? And here we are… refugees to new land with no home and no aid, not one has lent a hand or said a word to us. And now your once trusted friends neighbors and traders whom has never once attempted to break that trust have been wrongfully harmed in your bitter war between yourselves…

It is with a heavy heart that I witness the flames of war being directed indiscriminately, with potential consequences for those who have worked tirelessly for peace. We, the people of peace, find ourselves caught in the crosshairs of conflict that was never ours to bear. We understand the complexities and grievances that fuel these conflicts, but let us not turn our collective frustration and anger against those who have stood beside us and most importantly,  the innocents.

At this moment, I must address a specific concern. The Kingdom of Aaun has launched an aggression against some of the mumineen, our Ummah..  Causing physical harm and suffering among our people and what was left of their property. We call upon the Kingdom of Aaun to halt their aggression and seek peaceful avenues to resolve their grievances towards us. Our desire is not to further escalate the conflict but to restore peace and stability, although we now reside temporarily in Adria it is not befitting our once friends and partners to forget our neutrality in these troubled times.

I must also acknowledge the hospitality and kindness extended to us by the nation of Adria. As refugees in Adria, we have found solace and support. Adria has welcomed us with open arms, easing our burdens by providing housing and minimizing taxation until we can gather the necessary funds to rebuild our future nation. We express our heartfelt gratitude to Adria for their benevolence and solidarity during these challenging times. Although we reside there we hold no views or stance on the war that once destroyed much of our old world that seems regrettable will do the same in our new land we now call Aevos.

To all nations, including Balian, Haense, Adria and Aaun, I humbly request that you remember our neutrality in this conflict and call on you to intervene and mediate between us. We are not aligned with any particular faction, and our pursuit of peace remains unwavering. If any nation wishes to offer better alternatives or aid us in our endeavors for peace, we are open to dialogue and collaboration. Furthermore, any generous donations towards our reconstruction efforts will be deeply appreciated and acknowledged as a symbol of goodwill.

Let us not lose sight of the values we hold dear. Instead, let us reignite the spirit of cooperation and understanding. In times of conflict, dialogue and negotiation should guide our actions. It is through peaceful resolutions that true healing and lasting harmony can be achieved.

There are many amongst our ummah who expressed their concerns and I address this now to any and all mumineen that has come to read this,  should any further aggression be made upon you send word forth haste.. If in time these attacks on our people do not relent we, together as brothers and sisters in our community, and ummah will respond and I urge you all to remember consequences when the youth of the farfolk ummah awakens… stay steadfast in your ranks and keep faith to Allah for help against the oppression, remember the Al-Mahdi and what Allah said in the Kitab, ‘When you suffer pain they to suffer pain, but you have hope in Allah that they will never have.’  but do not take this as my fatwa to wage war, remember to always seek peace… before the sword…

I urge leaders, policymakers, and citizens alike to reflect upon the consequences of turning against one another indiscriminately. Let us not allow the flames of war to consume the bridges we have built, for they are the pillars of hope, compassion, and progress. Together, we can rise above the discord and work towards a future where peace prevails, and the sword is sheathed in favor of dialogue and understanding.

May Allah the Most Merciful and Most Just guide us all towards a path of harmony, compassion, and enduring peace.

9Z7IqO9YEVlCRNwCMAfF7Lj3khs2m1kg46DA3z-fyOi52iUpeo3j3R2wZKIk7mmHM1iuXEMMr5yMkNlV0_hg0Qal7mp8WdT-0iqZhAu8r1tmDGQaOCEe1Kv7OdizqqS4CFEHTQ3391mnz3xy4ROAFiA

-Signed, Grand Imam of Iman Rashidun, Alim of Kitab al-Salaam and Kitab Al-Hadiths, head of Banu Habib. Sheikh Arslan bin Adel Al-Habib ‘Al-Saddiq’

Zubayr bin Adel places a cloth on his companions head, cleaning the blood from it. "Patience, we shall see if they will rectify their wrongs, and if they continue to do so.. well.. I hope for man's sake it will not come to that." He states to the very very displeased farfolks in his home.

Tullius Vlastoi Proteus Reads the missive laughing Sadistically "May the Immortal Gods reign fire upon those who worship a God from the Void. May he who is wealthy betray them in their final days" Tullius says to Marcus on a hot Caelian day

A local Ferryman bows his head in prayer, moved by the wise man's words in these troubling times. 

"Mashallah brother, he speaks the truth."

Spoiler

Adam and Ibraheem are like my two favorite people on LOTC

“Damn these filthy Valah” said the sun elven princess reading, as she ponder for a bit, wondering if her people could assist the qualasheen

"Didn't the Adrians abduct an unarmed child and then torture him?" asked Andrik.

*Saahir took a sit at the couch of his family's house resting his bloody cane on the side "the war blinds people, and in a war the innocent always pay the price of others doing, may allah forgive mintz for what they done like i did, and i pray those 2 young man that risked there lifes to save me be well and soon Allah will bless them for their actions" the qalasheen man said with a small smile appearing on his face as he was glad to be alive

Mehmed Al-Habib reads over the missive “Ya Allah, brother… this war has seen the death and destruction of the common folk while the ones in power continue the fight. Peace between humanity must be the biggest priority”

Kor'garr, Skriptgoth of the Iron Horde, reads over the announcement with clear curiosity. The Human terms spark no familiarity or recognition within his mind, and yet crimson eyes spark with understanding. A furrowed brow relaxes, harsh sigh slipping from between thick tusks.

"Zo. Dah Kannonists are attaking forign civiliunz agh refugeez in theyr petty Clan Waghs. Perhaps the Iron Uzg kuld reech out to theez desert dwellerz, agh teech dehm dah propah weys uv Zpiritz..." With that offer echoing through the dry air within the Library of Barbog, grey hands pick up a large Jabbernak quill. Desert inks scrawl across a drafted letter...

Spoiler

TRANSLATION: So. The Canonists are attacking foreign civilians and refugees in their petty clan wars. Perhaps the Iron World could reach out to these desert dwellers, and teach them the proper ways of the Spirits..."

[!] This may be mentioned in the next Kaktuz Weekli...