Is it weird to rp as another gender?

Golding1210

I only marry men who genderbend. No interest in femnoids playing women.

Simple as

14 minutes ago, sami03 said:

I only marry men who genderbend. No interest in femnoids playing women.

Simple as

women make the worst women fr

Yes. Just as it is wrong to rp as another race, it is wrong to rp as another gender. It is the way of things that in order to be pure, one must not create stories involving people outside of your demographic.

(All of the above is sarcasm. Anyone who says that you cannot rp as another gender is toxic. You have a cool idea for a character. Go out and make that character's story.  Share it with other people. Make LOTC a more fun place to rp on.  Plenty of authors have written stories about people who are different than them.  How is this any different?)

If you engage in romance rp and don’t tell them ur irl gender is different then it’s weird. Romance rp is weird itself but uhh I guess you gotta get a rp family somehow.

5 hours ago, kazoo said:

If you engage in romance rp and don’t tell them ur irl gender is different then it’s weird. Romance rp is weird itself but uhh I guess you gotta get a rp family somehow.

storks

On 6/28/2023 at 11:35 AM, kazoo said:

Why engage in Romance RP in the first place on a PG13 server? Even then, if it is a story about your characters and not the players tapping the keyboards why eould people's IRL genders or other characteristics matter? The implication that your characters having an RP family requires some amount of intimacy/closeness on an IRL level, to the point some people would get weirded out by IRL genders, is itself concerning.