Preparing Mankind against Voidal Threats

Laeonathan

[!] This missive can be found in Aaun, Adria, Haense, Norland and Númendil - for very specific reasons. Don’t interact with it otherwise. It was sent to court mages of the specific nations, or leaders.

TKBgmeJp7zyb4jD2wwXOQXzZPql3y-nojUGeXfhwY2XQWcYmhWB-nKm8l12BjKClWOEVGztPIcP_aZccddLkNCDaBUDx-hutdBkMd9MAmSMniyXbwLvEn7m7Q252vYqdI_msRl6y7_CDoLjAsrLgfHo

The Search for the Worthy 

The voidal crisis and ultimate destruction of Celia’nor by the hands of its own creator, the wretched Ivarielle Ibarellan has once more opened the eyes of many that the voidal arts should not be entrusted to just anyone. Yet, there will always be a need for those worthy to wield these powers in order to battle the threats which arise from lesser Sorcerers that seek knowledge to satisfy their own greed, threats that arise from hearths or threats that arise from tearing.

As such, I, Gallitsur, offer the court-mages in service of Mankind my counsel and knowledge in facing these threats - so not just Elvendom and Dwarvendom, yet Mankind too shall be prepared for what might come.

Seek me out, if you wish to learn. I wander. But be no fool, I will not teach just anyone. You will have to face trials. You might fail. You might prevail.

ay’pueran;

Gallitsur

Spoiler

Send me a message on discord (laeonathan) or post under this topic if your character wishes to meet Gallitsur...

An Elder in her wandering about took notice of the missive as she sought to retrieve one; she'd head towards her household away from the lands of her allies.

"The ignorant will always blame someone else for one's wrongdoings."

She muttered in the presence of her most trustable advisor ( @Orphvius) before pinning the aforementioned missive against a wall of her manor as a memento.

"Put this individual on THE list, my friend. No voidal mage is good and honest; if they do use Ivarielle has an excuse to increase the influence of the void. It doesn’t matter who'd learn it, for it remains poison."

Thus, another was added into the eternal and hypocrit grudge book of an infamous family, perhaps unknown to any voidal mage. 

"What are the humans gonna do?"

Spoiler

Interesting post, I like the gears of storylines turning. Sad Kor'garr cannot learn of it XD

A certain former Minister of Magic and Court Mage of a once powerful human nation scoffed, a hand waving dismissively as the missive reached her desk. "Please. The Valah are among the best guarded when it comes to the threats of the void because they do not employ Sutican tactics like Celia'nor. They need no aid in such affairs."

A Blonde Court Mage tosses the missive on his desk, as he leans forward and lays his head down on the desk. Regardless if he's skeptical of what he's reading, he's curious enough to consider following up.

First, however - he really needs a secretary to handle the mound of paperwork that hides the room from his sight. it's equally comical and ridiculous.