Hello Everybody!

Golding1210

Heyo all I hope everyone's having a nice Summer! Although I do have prior rp experience I am just coming to Lotc for the first time, but from what I have seen it looks like it could be a lot of fun! I am still designing my character but plan on making them a human (Very creative :D), I am still looking through the lore and ironing out the small details but I think it is nice to meet some people! So please let me know if you have any tips or are aware of anything that might interest a new player like me. 

While I am not new to rp I struggle with socializing with people even online! That is mainly why I decided to choose a populated server like this one, I kinda wanna break out of my shell a bit. So please feel free to shoot me a message about whatever you want(though I may take a while thinking of a good response). Again nice meeting everyone and I hope we can become friends :D

Welcome to LoTC!

welcome to the server :) if you need any in-game help or have questions, you can use the following:

/sreq (story team request), usually to ask about lore-related stuff such as magic, magic rules, creatures, notable areas, event sites, etc

/modreq (mod team request) to ask about rules, report players, general non-lore related questions, etc

/creq (community team request) best for helping with learning commands, basic server mechanics and plug-ins, teleporting you out of random holes, or telling you which RP hubs have the most players

if you're ever interested in some one-on-one RP, I have a pretty flexible schedule and you can PM me whenever :) 

Welcome friend!!!

Welcome to Aevos and LotC! Glad to have you with us. =)