ON DWARVEN JUSTICE

sneakybandit

"I wouldn't worry about dwarves, they're half the man you'll ever be, Balon!" roared Kenswey

Dominic Kvitravn sharpens his axe with a mighty grin "Aye, it'll be bloodshed then."

Artyom Eiriksson Ruric sighed as tensions between Urguan and Norland only continued to grow

"Declaring King Balon a criminal for ennacting justice within his own realm?" The Queen shook her head in disbelief, before scoffing. "Perhaps their stunted growth stunts the development of their wits too."

Theroden set about gathering supplies for the days to come "Another strong response. Thus shall ever be the fate of brigands and warmongers."

"Please just fight already please pretty please, this storyline is getting boring!" [racist] Brother Odo grumbles, disappointed the midgets and the savages hadn't started fighting yet

"Surely the dwarves do nay believe this?" Vykk furrows his brow, confused at the logic presented by the dwarven representative "Demands of the dwarves?" Vykk says reading the document "More reasonable then I would have imagined, in fact, they are beyond reasonable, surely Balon is a just and righteous man."

Taps his foot in the audience hall of the Vjardengrad Keep. He watches the birds fly with a solemn gaze, "Reasonable terms, unreasonable Dwarves. You give them so many chances to do right."

"Name, nation, country, allegiance, organization, clan, house, family, guild, ethnic group, region, religion, reason, and why?" Io asks the standard gate questions to a new arrival to the fortress capital city of Vanskgrad. "Do you have any weapons? No? You should buy some in the city for a reasonable price!" Io gestures down the street towards the stall of Paragon Vykk 'The Founder' Volaren, where many fine wares of various types can be purchased for a mina fee. "There's lots of bandits around lately, but they seem to mostly cry and run away, sometimes they leave a hand or two here, sometimes they leave more. Oh! I almost forgot to ask! What is your favorite color, favorite food, favorite drink, what is your ideal first date, do you think tacos are sandwiches- Oh, tacos? Well, everyone knows tacos! They are a Norlandic invention, it's a type of sandwich, just as any other sandwich." Io thinks a moment, nodding. "I think that's all! Watch out for the short ones who doodle green lipstick around their eyes, they're very loud and annoying, but they're not particularly dangerous." Io then allows the new friend entrance into the city.

“I dunnae ‘ow serious on’ can tak’ an ‘umreh that is a Hoig’lander, living’ in teh Lowlands callin’ his hom’ Norland.

T’at mae be w’y he confus’d a croim’ in teh actual Hoig’lands wit’ a croim’ at his ‘ome?”

he says with a puzzled expression at the lost Norlanders that live in the Lowlands.

"He's a good king." Droned the inhuman voice of the three-eye'd An-Gho. 

12 hours ago, Juvens said:

“I dunnae ‘ow serious on’ can tak’ an ‘umreh that is a Hoig’lander, living’ in teh Lowlands callin’ his hom’ Norland.

T’at mae be w’y he confus’d a croim’ in teh actual Hoig’lands wit’ a croim’ at his ‘ome?”

he says with a puzzled expression at the lost Norlanders that live in the Lowlands.

“It’s just a thing Goimbar.” Thalgrim answered.