AUVERGNAT RENEDEVOUZ

Cubicita

aXx-vt_Je_eZqXkIOM2J0PBJfEANdRrAWBD1jEDl009w_71o-mPvwUtkK3Dc6ZZ2RecH_o3FC-ZxZnEYCKyj5SDwdQWZofii6lNEd_WJrq5P0jPmKBFjzMuzANoSBEASOz3VkZLy1lYmZoGe3giLSYw

A UNION BY THE ALDTREE

bv1374WRbfpBRqIjXhVl4jrWmAzmzvVRGMI2I2huvdmWmwA2-BePmXhnI_kdLNj7jTThLpUc8BC4l7YiCokZhX7Un3f8I-xGh56E8s6mnTNKl27Q8yV1vIm47J_RIsk0EBIKG2gaXqe5DS6eNNEierM

[A portrait of the Auvergnian Knights shortly after their engagement]

To esteemed Individuals, 

It is with great honor to extend an invitation to join this couple in celebration of their  newest chapter. In this year of our GOD , 1932 , I am filled with joy to declare the forthcoming union of Sir Victor Olivier Halcourt and Her Excellency, Dame Cecilia Raine d'Amaury. The Halcourt was gracefully able to announce such a proposal publicly at The Kingdom of Aaun’s Refenian masquerade ball. 

With utmost gratitude and excitement, I am blessed to have found in Dame Cecilia a woman of unrivaled grace, beauty, and willingness. She possesses a spirit as luminous as the moonlight and a pure heart. Our courtship has been a journey of shared dreams and kindled affections, and it is with great delight that we shall embark upon the sacred bonds of matrimony.

Dame Cecilia, daughter of Sir Roland d’Amaury and Lucia Ashford de Falstaff, exemplifies all the virtues befitting a lady of her stature. Her gentle demeanor, unwavering loyalty, and profound wisdom have captured my heart and ignited a flame that shall burn eternally. Together, we shall venture into a future adorned with love, companionship, and unyielding devotion.

SCHEDULE OF FESTIVITIES 

THE CEREMONY

The Bride and Groom have chosen to wed in accordance to the Campagnois tradition. Therefore, the ceremony shall commence by the Aldtree, an area of woods behind Petra’s capital, to commemorate this new chapter for the couple. Much like the Baroness d’Artois during her wedding, the bride shall be mounted upon her steed, through the path to the woods before being greeted down the aisle.

THE JOUST

To commemorate this momentous union, a joust shall be held in honor of the newlyweds. This joust shall commence at the Petran tourney grounds, right outside the capital.  Let there be laughter, merriment, and the joyous screams of cheer resound throughout the tourney. All men who deem themselves and their steeds to be worthy are allowed to enter. Steeds shall not be provided by the couple or the Commonwealth of Petra, so the couple urges you to find one of your own in time for the festivities. 

Those who prove themselves and become victor of the joust shall be given a winning prize of 100 mina.

CONCLUSIONS

As the couple step into the embrace of matrimony, We are filled with hope for a future that is as resplendent as the sunrise, as unwavering as the moon's gentle glow. Together, the bride and groom shall embark upon a voyage, hand in hand, hearts united in love, and souls intertwined for all eternity.

May GOD bless this union, their families, and all those present. May the love these two share inspire others to seek their own everlasting happiness. Let us rejoice in this grand celebration of love and unity as we honor the betrothal and forthcoming wedding of Sir Victor Olivier Halcourt and Dame Cecilia Raine d'Amaury!

Let us pray that this couple shall forever be united in faith and love.

Spoiler

OOC 

This event will be held Monday, July 17th at 5pm EST.

Special Invitations are sent to the Following: 

The members of House Halcourt d’Artois

The members of House Halcourt af Brasca

The Members of House d’Amaury

Her Ladyship,  Melina-Isabeau Dieuxmont de Rosius 

Her Ladyship, Isabella Fiorel Varoche

His Lordship, Godfrey Baruch

Her Ladyship, Allessandra Amador

Her Ladyship, Justine d’Artois
Her Royal Highness, Adela of Highpeak

His Royal Highness, Richard Novellen

TO THE LEADERS OF THE HUMAN REALM:

Her Most Serene Grace, Renilde I, Archduchess of the Petra and her esteemed pedigree.

His Grace, Johanes, Duke of Middelan, Captain-General of the League of Veletz and his esteemed pedigree.

His Grace, Markus Sarkozic, Duke of Adria and his pedigree

His Royal Majesty, James Leopold, King of Aaun and his esteemed pedigree.

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II, King of Hanseti-Ruska and his esteemed pedigree.

His Royal Majesty, Adrian I, King of Balian and his esteemed pedigree.

TO THE RECOGNIZED NOBILITY OF THE PETRA:

HIS GRACE, The Marquis du Clermont, Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt d'Artois and his noble pedigree.

THE RIGHT HONOURABLE, The Count of Azor, Sir Ledicort d'Azor and his noble pedigree.

THE HONOURABLE, The Viscount of Mies, Sir Godfrey Marcellus Temesch and his noble pedigree.

THE HONOURABLE, The Baron of Brasca, Sir Baldwin Pascal Halcourt af Brasca and his noble pedigree.

THE HONOURABLE, The Baron d'Artois, Sir Yves Olivier Halcourt d'Artois and his noble pedigree.

HER LADYSHIP, The Vavsaour of Sunrise Grove, Norra Terin and her pedigree.

S I G N E D  B Y 

Her Excellency, Dame Cecilia Raine d’Amaury,

Knight of The d’Amaury honor guard, Attachante of Petra and Matriarch of House d’Amaury

His Lordship, Sir Victor Olivier Halcourt d’Artois, 

Knight of the Sovereign Order of the Petrine Laurel, Castellan of Clermont, Chief Advisor to the Marquis, Steward of Noufeille Valenstrata, Brasca, and Artois

Edited by Cubicita

A close in-law of the groom, Justine-Margaux applauded the young boy and his announcement!

"Ah! Lovely! I knew you would find the perfect girl for you, Victor. I told you all you needed was patience."

Corrine d’Amaury found herself pleasantly surprised by the wedding announcement of the couple. “Oh, how lovely for dear Cecilia! I'm sure she’ll be happy with him.” The woman wondered what kind of wedding gift she could prepare for her niece and her husband-to-be.

Yves' eyes narrow slightly as he reads the details of the invitation, his mind swiftly calculating the logistics. With a determined look, he sets the invitation down on a nearby table and crosses the room to a grand wardrobe filled with luxurious garments!

3 hours ago, Optimus420 said:

“Now this is epic! Wedding time!” Commented Richard with a jovial smile.

Alaria Verdier sighed out at Richard's use of the word 'epic,' "As your advisor and one of your friends, please do not say that again, that hurt for me to hear."

Allessandra collected the invitation from the courier, quite happily.

The father of the groom would smile as he rested in his home in Minitz within his rocking chair outside his abode as he held the invitation papers, he couldn't help but smile, knowing the child he raised alone has grown up to be a chivalrous soon-to-be husband with his own efforts. He then muttered "I'm proud of you, Ollie. Always keep my head raised, with GOD's will."