LET THERE BE NO DOUBT.

Mio

The Prince of Merryweather slowly drank his Fausteni coffee "Nothing new under the sun." He commented before returning to his other duties

Hendrik van Aert spots the letter whilst moving into his new office. Shortly after reading, the man burst out into an uncontrollable cackle.

"My father weren't kidding, oh God help me." He held his chest tightly, accidentally knocking a dwarven daemonsteel sword from it's weapon's rack in a coughing fit. 

He thinks about raiding parties of the dwarven kind squatting on his lands, and wonders if the 'Golden Crow' truly is bird-brained after all.

"The stupidity of a Haenser knows no bounds. Perhaps these diplomatic ties run deeper than God would permit." 

The thought alone makes the man cringe.

"The Weakness and cowardice of Haense knows no bounds, they would rather sit in their towers pretending to be daddy oren rather then condemn Urguan for their aggressions against their own citizens and those of their supposed allies." The old elf chuckles "I don't think i've ever seen Haense so timid."

"Truly, we never change." An unnamed Van Aert laments.

He stares at an old painting, which portrayed his grandfathers perspective of a previous war.

Edited by Twodiks

A Blonde forest dwarf nods at the missive "Ah reliable ally... Yemekar knows weh need such..." He sighs as he folds the missive up, and returns to his business. 

“He’s geekin” says Ser Gawyn solemnly 

" This war is the dumbest war ive seen rise yet, all because one man simply cant shut the **** up, no surpise that man was a dwarf " A petran muttered as she ripped the missive to shreds