XIONISM: Post-Perspective

Omen Prince

It has been roughly seven years since I wrote Xionism and submitted it to the server as an ideological basis for dark art playerbase unification. It began in highschool notebooks and it survives to this day independently through various factions.

I am interested in general feedback regarding its effect on the community these past seven years. To begin, I will give my own opinion.

I am satisfied by its natural growth and persistent popularity among other player groups. I believe it has become something of a dark artist staple and thus one cannot be mentioned without the other. To this effect I am pleased by my work and the work of others; that it has been willingly carried on through multiple generations far after I played my role in things.

As a result, it has experienced change that was free from the source, and this is something every writer should appreciate. It has led to greater understanding of the world through in-character perspectives, and has even experienced syncretic divergence from its original scripture. 

I request that any responses are serious and to the point, as this is not necessarily a debate thread nor a reputation farm. Proper feedback can't be very well gained from "Xionism good" or "Xionism bad", so be descriptive and feel free to ask any questions regarding the project and its history.

I can't speak on Xionism in the past given I wasn't there, but in its modern state, Xionism provides a very sensible system of beliefs for dark mages and dark-magic aligned peoples. It serves as a great narrative-driving force that guides the actions of either individual mages or covens in their entirety, with differing moves being made by individuals who follow the different paths (i.e nameless, embers, etc). Xionism also does a great job of tying into server lore, too, with one of its main selling points being the hellish conditions offered by the Ebrietaes and the exploitation of the soulstream by the Aengudaemonica. 

8 minutes ago, Omen Prince said:

As a result, it has experienced change that was free from the source, and this is something every writer should appreciate. It has led to greater understanding of the world through in-character perspectives, and has even experienced syncretic divergence from its original scripture. 

This occured, and still occurs, as a facet of the concept of Xionism, as the philosophy preaches complete disconnection from the Aengudaemonica and the exaltation of Man. It's completely open to interpretation by the player roleplaying it. You did a good job.

I can't really name a negative trait of Xionism, bar for lazy, poor quality "we kill god" roleplay that sometimes occurs; though, that's inevitable for any faith or philosophy on the server.

Xionism as a concept is a really unique and interesting thing, which I think its awesome to see all the things that have come to pass from it. Such groups that have taken inspiration from it, like the Ashen Faith, Sisterhood of Skjoldier, Shorewalkers, The Yen Droch'Rodi,  Way of the Fifth Lord and many other various and hidden groups. The way its also been used to create interesting philosophical differences and stand points, has also been a fun rp aspect to explore both on my character and I'm sure many others. 

I think overall you've created an awesome resource and building block for the creation of a grimdark-fantasy cultures and rp, and its something that I as a player, would love to see a bit more of. In terms of seeing some more ST interest in using a lot of the old aspects of the lore. 

I always mentioned to people that I thought Xionism (unfortunate name truly, one minor complaint) was a really cool ideology. Even thought it should have existed in somewhere that maybe it would be better liked like an actual book series. I played a druid aspirant for a while that focused on Widukind and nature itself developed by Sug's guy. Never actually made a druid but I loved the kinda concept of nature all linking back to the Widukind whose roots extend eternally. A sorta pantheistic idea but with some sinister undertones but also some undertones about liberations.

But that was from a druid perspective, I also took elements for my canonist priest and ran with it, things like against the aenguadaemons and all descendants being the same race.

I think that's sorta the best part about the ideology, I do not really even know what Xionism's intentions or if it's linked solely with Necros then went off of it, or if it was a druid thing, or what. But it's so developed and has so many random elements you can draw from for any character. a good lore base you can expand from.

I have found that Xionism is an ideology of paradox. It is an ideology which advocates the opposition to Aengudaemon interference; yet, at the same time, pledges allegiance to the teachings of descended Aengudaemons.

Xionism gaslights the idea that Dark Arts protect mortals by becoming IMMORTAL - specifically with the Way of the Dark. Ironically, these dark arts more often than not perpetuate far more suffering than any Aengul has in the past 10 years by virtue of slaying random people for rituals. As a result, Xionists actively harm and terrorize more mortals than Aeriel ever has. It doesn't matter what path you adhere to - the end goal is to transcend, and usually the only means of doing such are to dabble in evil arts.

How can one be a Xionist Druid (Way of the Oaks) if they pledge their soul to an Aengudaemon (achtually you can just be a necromancer it's about the life force)? Adding to this notion, albeit somewhat unrelated, Xionism has had a disastrous effect on lore writing IMO as people have turned Necromancy - a traditional Ibleesian art - into a neutrally sourced magic. Iblees's entire shtick was that he led the undead, and I can't perceive of a non-hamfisted way to justify the Arch-Daemon losing his corrupted magic other than achieving a Xionist agenda.

The Way of Embers is hardly ever seen. Despite being a Templar and being rather connected to the holy communities, I have never once had a Xionist attempt to dome me with a crossbow. Instead, most of the Xionists I have come across instead choose to debate me and red-pill me on their faith rather than throw hands. I'm a Maleficar!

Overall, I am not against there being an ideology that opposes Aengudaemons. They can be engaging. I just think the methodology of Xionism and its paradoxical dogma make it akin to fedora tipping whenever I see or hear it. I for one welcome the Aengudaemons, they give me a nice afterlife and I don't have to skin kittens to fight the power!

I enjoy Xionism conceptually as one of the original dark shamans of Devirad, but I think Islamadon captures the problems with it pretty well. The actions taken by Xionism aren't really congruent with what the message is (overthrowing the aengudaemons and making mortalkind supreme). It's extremely rare a Xionist would ever simply help descendant-kind rather then fedora-tip or nozpost about the nature of reality when just basic humanitarianism is a far easier path then taking up a dark magic. 

For most communities Xionism doesn't really make sense, but as an orc it fits quite neatly since Spirits are not Aengudaemons and loathe them. I've written a bunch about orcish Xionism and dark shamanism since it differs from the traditional paths of Xionism. It always rubbed me the wrong way how Spirits were always lumped into being the same as Aengudaemons without any real credence or rational despite shamans always being anti-aengudaemonic, and Krug cannonically being the first to fight against them. 

I will always shill the shaman agenda so my own bias is definitely here- but I think if Xionism actually included pieces of server canon to rationalize its tenants and stepped away from pseud/only being dark magics and something more palatable/rational/organized then it would give greater credence to groups working together and its ideals being utilized.

Left hand path = Empowering yourself and your own ego by breaking social taboos and working against the powers that be

Right hand path = Fighting for a group and/or the powers that be in order to achieve a greater esoteric goal.

pro-demiurge = wanting to restore the creator

anti-demiurge = wanting the creator to remain in pieces

Xionism is a left hand path pro-demiurge religion, although it pretends to be a right hand path pro-demiurge religion. It wants to be Gnosticism so badly but in reality is just confused Satanism, which is better portrayed by Ibleesianism. Xionists hate the Aengudaemon and want them dead because the Aengudaemons vaporized Aegis and created the Abyss, but go about defeating gods by making themselves gods through wanton murder. Ibleesains want to become gods and usurp the Aengudaemons as well. The only difference is Ibleesians directly acknowledge they are embracing evil to empower themselves and become gods, while Xionists post about how their grey morals are actually creating a better future because even though I kill 10 million pinktags when I’m a god it will be sunshine and rainbows. As divine said humanism would better achieve the Xionist philosophy than any dark magic since Xionism is literally just Ibleesianism except with a morally grey, delusional coat of paint. Orcish Xionism too is ultimately flawed, since the Spirits are an Aengudaemonic creation, and killing all the Aengudaemons would include Apohet and his realm. It’s not really Xionism at that point, it’s just Spiritualism. Enslaving the Aengudaemons or spirits to empower oneself is interesting, but it’s just another example of pro-demiurge self-empowerment seeking to elevate oneself for personal gain, even if the lie is that ultimately you’re helping people. If this was actually done in a manner which didn’t involve wanton destruction and to create a better world, it could make sense, however the end goal always seems to be godhood for a select few which ultimately just makes it discount Ibleesianism. In summary: Hail Iblees. (This post was brought to you by [REDACTED])

My perspective of Xionism is pretty skewed — I'll be honest, as it was my first introduction to something beyond canonist Orenian political roleplay, so it holds a pretty special place in my heart. I also really like dark souls LOL. 

The issue of Xionism doesn’t stem from the actual faith itself, it is from people who use the ideology to justify their low-quality spook murder roleplay. They take the core of it—I want to kill god—and the fact that it is a ‘dark’ adjacent philosophy to begin spouting genuinely braindead takes on why EVERYONE NEEDS TO DIE! 

I'll touch on what Islamadon and Panashea said briefly because he brings up some really good points and I agree with some. Xionists are designed to help descendant kind, the ones untouched by aengulic intervention (and even save the ones who are saveable). 

5 hours ago, Islamadon said:

Xionism gaslights the idea that Dark Arts protect mortals by becoming IMMORTAL - specifically with the Way of the Dark.

Aengudaemons (as far as I know in the book) are not seen as bad because they are immortal, they are seen as bad because they willingly crossed over the threshold the creator made. I’ve seen some justifications that some characters believe death didn’t exist pre-aengulic intervention, and that's why they want to assume immortality/trancendence. Way of the Dark is also the islamic extremists of the spook world (or should be at least). Transcendence is only justified as becoming something greater without deific intervention. 

5 hours ago, Islamadon said:

How can one be a Xionist Druid (Way of the Oaks) if they pledge their soul to an Aengudaemon

You’re actually really right a Xionist Druid is paradoxical. Druids who are Xionists are wrong. 

Feed back is here:

The super verbose, archaic way Xionism is written actively leads to its contents being misinterpreted. While I enjoy going through and explaining Xionism — not everyone is afforded that, which perpetuates people wrongly roleplaying it's core concepts. 

Additionally, there's one section that suffers really heavily from that. The coming about of Dresadil and the Widukind. The creator stole two voidal horrors from beyond his veil... because he was scared of the dark? (something he created himself) and then enslaved said voidal horrors? It's not explained why, either.. or what they did. He cut Feldamfir from the roots to carve mountains and valleys — why didn't the creator do that himself? 

The direct bloodborne quotes and dark-souls inspired insignia are also pretty wild, I'm a big fan of the games and their aesthetic — but it does feel on the nose sometimes. 

like Xionism, it's fun and a really enjoyable religion to roleplay — but its been the crutch of bad faith for so long, purely because of how hard it can be to understand. (People don't want to sit down for an hour to understand a minecraft faith, and thats totally ok). 

It also would never function as a religion if posted today, even in roleplay its a massively historic book. A lore-piece posted in 2016 isn't the same as a lore-piece posted in 2023. Same as a 400 year old document not being the same as a document posted now. 

Oh yeah. also I get Zion from the matrix probably lead you to name it Xion — but thats a crazy choice. 

To sum it up, I agree with creamynoteblock and he never misses.

Spoiler

I'm also a big religion fan — I love expansive faiths and hyper niche sects, so Xionism is just crazy likeable to me. 

why is it called xionism and what does necromancy have to do with israel

Xionism as a written concept and it's ideals are something I honestly respect immensely and see as one of the sole player-led religions that have thrived without staff intervention (bar Canonism) that have actually taken root in the servers culture and influenced many players. My annoyance with Xionism comes from it's lack of follow through and it's interpretation by players to justify it as an excuse for some pretty poor and non narrative driven rp out ones. But as a written ideal made by you ages ago, Xionism does achieve what it wanted to and it's a culture that aims to oppose the normal deific worship that was especially prevalent during the time it was written (it was post aengudaemonic catwalk events lol).

It is an interpretation that many consider as OOC reality and I also think that is where things crumble, posts and lore were orientated around justifying the xionist perspective and now it's something I acknowledge and am currently working through myself in my geriatric role as loremaster. There are various posts and cosmic implications that don't make sense, but were written by others to try and justify this faith as the only true way to exist in lotc.

As always, the soulsbourne references were something I was never really aligned with, but as everything back in the day it took extreme influence. (Look at Mordskov and The Marked Men both being direct rip offs of Berserk and The Witcher), so I'd be a hypocrite to critique it for it's influence.

As much as we butt heads, I can't do anything but congratulate you in making a legacy of something on this server that has persevered beyond you. Not many people can genuinely say that and Xionism is really a testament to your influence on this community.

The heavy influences from other media are pretty par for the course when you consider that early LOTC was basically just a mashup of a myriad of media. Not a fan of its influence on the larger scope lore of the server. It worked better as a niche ideology for spooks with most spooks outside of it being unapologetically evil. Now that it is a dominant spook ideology I think it causes problems with morally gray aspiring godkillers being one of the more oblivious examples. I think we may have seen more interesting results if it had pivoted towards attracting non-magical roleplayers as opposed to spook roleplayers (I understand they're not mutally exclusive) as I think seeing . While in theory it may provide more depth for spook characters I think it results in a lower ceiling for a spook to garner infamy (outside of the spook community) as opposed to some of the pre-xionist spooks (2012 - 2013 spooks). Maybe that's rose tint but I do find Xionist spooks are not as interesting to interact with as there predecessors.

It's still the third best player religion on the server even with its faults and the fact that it is crutched up by various independent staff members throughout the years. 

I have received exactly as expected, which is good feedback. I will address some points of contention.

On 7/29/2023 at 12:03 PM, Islamadon said:

Xionism gaslights the idea that Dark Arts protect mortals by becoming IMMORTAL - specifically with the Way of the Dark. Ironically, these dark arts more often than not perpetuate far more suffering than any Aengul has in the past 10 years by virtue of slaying random people for rituals.

The Way of the Dark presented itself as one of two forms of "Xionist extremism", which at the time of the ideology's development was our attempt at providing a way to keep Xionism at large from exclusively becoming a morally gray set of beliefs. Malkaathe (the respective Old Lord to that denomination) represented an intolerance for a world order that had more or less become irreversibly controlled by Aengudaemons. Because the Way of the Dark was primarily antagonistic, it lacked actual solutions to the problems presented by the belief system besides the manual heat death of the universe. Even with that goal in mind, the most significant Malkaathe-oriented following ever manifested had been a defensive war conducted between his henchman Mordring and the Westerlands humans because of aggressions made into Mordring's sanctum, which at the time was conveyed as a sanctuary for the twisted up and tainted. Insofar, at least as far as I know or recall, that is the only example of WOTD action taken against the Descendants overall, and had not even amounted to a map-ending event; the door to the Abyss was sealed at the end of the Westerlands War. 

How can one be a Xionist Druid (Way of the Oaks) if they pledge their soul to an Aengudaemon (achtually you can just be a necromancer it's about the life force)?

"Xionist Druid" is indeed an oxymoron unless we are accounting for some manner of personal character objective to steal power from deities. The Way of the Oaks never advised for this line of action, and Weirhents, who were intended to be the actual Xionist Druids, were only ever comprised of Necromancers who used their powers to manipulate ("correct") the natural world around them. There were never many of them, but the ones that did exist (Zarsies took a shot at it once) were very entertaining and sound.

Adding to this notion, albeit somewhat unrelated, Xionism has had a disastrous effect on lore writing IMO as people have turned Necromancy - a traditional Ibleesian art - into a neutrally sourced magic. Iblees's entire shtick was that he led the undead, and I can't perceive of a non-hamfisted way to justify the Arch-Daemon losing his corrupted magic other than achieving a Xionist agenda.

We must remember to be careful with this line of thinking on account of the fact that Iblees' domain over Necromancy was not properly concrete. Ibleesian Necromancy is not the same form of Necromancy that had begun practice in Anthos, which is when lifeforce-based Necromancy had been written and put into the hands of actual players rather than relegated to events and ET members. The first iteration of player-utilized Necromancy magic lore actually predated Xionism entirely in Anthos, and had been designed in such a way as to prevent players from taking control of Iblees-based lore because of his role as top-priority canon. At the time of learning it in that time period, I had actually been deep into running a serious Iblees cult and was confused when it was not made available to our cult for the exact association you mentioned. This eventually led to ideological breakdown and dissolution in the cult itself, which lays some irony to your claims of it being "traditionally Ibleesian". Necromancy as it is now was never intended to retain strong Ibleesian connections, and the lore submitted later on describing Necromancy's "theft" from Iblees by the Xionist Old Lords was an attempt to explain this conceptual transition.

Necromancy will never really be "traditionally Ibleesian". There were roughly seven years and multiple Necromancer community generations dedicated to lending Necromancy its own unique and independent themes and concepts. This must be respected and acknowledged, and any attempts to reverse all that effort and work will essentially amount to the dismissal of the effort of those people, many of whom are well respected veterans to the LOTC community overall. While I am completely fine with Xionism losing its steam in the Necromancer community and, thus, leading to the magic regaining its original "ideology-less" condition (or simply another ideology), it is not advisable to the lore team as a story writer and a contributor to server lore that Iblees somehow becomes re-tied directly into its canon. I am aware Iblees is now more strongly associated with Naztherak and demonology-based concepts; it is better for him to retain his domain over that specific niche, and to allow more legitimate and player-made history to be preserved rather than it to be disregarded as "disastrous effects".

The Way of Embers is hardly ever seen. Despite being a Templar and being rather connected to the holy communities, I have never once had a Xionist attempt to dome me with a crossbow. Instead, most of the Xionists I have come across instead choose to debate me and red-pill me on their faith rather than throw hands. I'm a Maleficar!

This doesn't sound much like a fault of Xionism as it is a personal preference of the players you had these experiences with. It is actually more agreeable for a member of the Way of Embers to debate and discuss this line of thinking than for them to immediately jump into combat. We cannot fool ourselves into thinking everyone is motivated to fly into CRP situations. It can also be a matter of missing out; your Templar exists in an in-character time period that is far-flung into the future from the original point of Xionism's emergence, when the most conflict had occurred. I assure you, there was much ultraviolence. I had been witness to multiple communities charging into frenzied CRP interactions - a good sum of them being viewed negatively on account of how aggressive and unrelenting they were. It is also strategically unwise for Xionist individuals to rush into combat and put themselves out in the open, where their identity may be unveiled in the midst of conflict, thus leading to the character facing difficulty in finding roleplay avenues beyond CRP and aforementioned ultraviolence. There is a very strong reason Xionism was not written to be entirely antagonistic, and I implore you to give these "red-pill" engagements a chance if the player is putting some effort into them.

On 7/29/2023 at 12:12 PM, tasty_cheesecake said:

if xionism is about transcending in a neutral way wouldnt all xionists be alchemists or hypocrites?

Xionism entirely is not transcendental in nature, it is revenge-based and emotional ideology based around correcting the world of its believed flaws and may be followed by alchemists or common laymen or politicians or soldiers or skeletons. The Way of the Oaks and the Way of Embers in-particular are very mortal-aligned.

On 7/29/2023 at 12:17 PM, Panashea said:

The actions taken by Xionism aren't really congruent with what the message is (overthrowing the aengudaemons and making mortalkind supreme). It's extremely rare a Xionist would ever simply help descendant-kind rather then fedora-tip or nozpost about the nature of reality when just basic humanitarianism is a far easier path then taking up a dark magic. 

In the large history of Xionist action, there have been a multitude of significant attempts at overthrowing Aengudaemons, though many of them were not feasible because of the simple fact that the lore team cannot abide by players murdering Aengudaemons willy-nilly. This is why it is more charged with conflict against Aengudaemonic groups, which have been victimized by Xionist violence many times over in the past. You could say, because of the recognition that God-slaying cannot be properly achieved as one would attempt to overthrow a nation's monarch or government, much effort to directly attempt said God-slaying has either simmered down or become hidden from other player characters. Some Xionist goals had even been achieved by non-Xionists, such as the death of Gazardiael, who was only ever allowed to die in his respective end-game events because it was approved and planned. 

It always rubbed me the wrong way how Spirits were always lumped into being the same as Aengudaemons without any real credence or rational despite shamans always being anti-aengudaemonic, and Krug cannonically being the first to fight against them. 

Traditional Xionism did not abide by Spiritual tolerance because they represented another collection of deities that held sway over the fate of the mortal world. The fact that Aphohet (a Daemon) created the Spirits did not even need to be known on account of the fact they were idols that were worshipped, and therefore Xionist enemies. An ideal Xionist world is deprived of these idols entirely, which leads to the idea that if the world was deprived in such a way, the only prominent force controlling its destiny, would be mankind itself. 

I will always shill the shaman agenda so my own bias is definitely here- but I think if Xionism actually included pieces of server canon to rationalize its tenants and stepped away from pseud/only being dark magics and something more palatable/rational/organized then it would give greater credence to groups working together and its ideals being utilized.

Remember - this falls to the preference of players who involve themselves in Xionism. You have seen the excess of dark magic in Xionist communities because it has more or less become precedent to be involved with them. If you wish for these changes, no amount of lore submission will lead to it, only actions taken in-character by those who actually wish for change. But even then, everyone is completely free to become Xionists not directly associated with the use of dark magic. If no one wishes to take that charge, it will not occur, and more power to them in maintaining this status quo; there are no forces significant enough to instigate that degree of change.

On 7/29/2023 at 1:28 PM, Lojo613 said:

Hail Iblees.

I was like you once, brother.

On 7/29/2023 at 5:45 PM, christman said:

Additionally, there's one section that suffers really heavily from that. The coming about of Dresadil and the Widukind. The creator stole two voidal horrors from beyond his veil... because he was scared of the dark? (something he created himself) and then enslaved said voidal horrors? It's not explained why, either.. or what they did. He cut Feldamfir from the roots to carve mountains and valleys — why didn't the creator do that himself? 

It is a common mental strain to attempt to rationalize mythology, and the inclusion of the Old Ones are representative of the ancient mythology of Xionism. If you are asking why I wrote the mythology this way, I suppose I should say it hearkens to the idea that the Creator was a flawed being, and was attempting to utilize resources (aliens ripped from the Void) to better shape his world. But again - mythology is essentially elevated delusion. Even worse, in the contemporary age, I am pretty sure most Xionists have at least a vague idea that Widukind and Dresdrasil and the others are not actually Voidal Horrors but fallen Aengudaemons themselves. There were flawed perceptions inserted in the original doctrine that were intentional; people figured it out for themselves, and I am elated by it.

On 7/29/2023 at 5:48 PM, MalchediaelVult said:

why is it called xionism and what does necromancy have to do with israel

Do not ask the wrong questions.

On 7/29/2023 at 8:31 PM, ScreamingDingo said:

As much as we butt heads, I can't do anything but congratulate you in making a legacy of something on this server that has persevered beyond you. Not many people can genuinely say that and Xionism is really a testament to your influence on this community.

I appreciate it, and I value you recognizing these things, but I have always favored it as a hobby rather than a means to gain influence and significance. I had a hand in the development in all of this because I wished to create an alternative story for people to participate in, and I'm afraid to say when opportunities to achieve that arose, I was strongly put off by the resistance to my attempts to include myself in those projects, as well as the poor treatment I received when I reached out to do exactly as I desired, which was participate in my hobby of telling a story.

I am aware of the poor appearance I presented during the conclusive Arcas eventline, as well as the convoluted headcanon I pushed in order to motivate the Illuminati cult that I believed could cultivate an entertaining end-map story, but the things I learned had been said of me and the strange reputation that you allowed to ferment in the staff surrounding my work did not feel properly representative of our friendship and association which had spanned well over a decade. All of this amounted to me finding my own hobby annoying, and that is not something I feel should be felt by anyone who has taken up the effort to contribute to this community. I was reminded of it when Nozoa's alchemist cult fell apart because he caught wind of the poor staff talk surrounding his group's roleplay - something that had, to my understanding, led to his loss of motivation to continue providing a new and unique experience to people who had plentifully participated in his work. I am both disappointed and glad it turned out that way, as he did not waste entire years just to be stonewalled. 

Do not allow this to happen again. No one in the lore team should be invested in being judgmental about how people stylize their project, especially when it gains significant traction in a dynamic world such as this, especially when his efforts lacked the canon-altering elements that mine had. People such as him and others are a dime-a-dozen, and by being a motivational detriment to them is like setting fire to the creative energies of this community. 

3 hours ago, Omen Prince said:

I am aware of the poor appearance I presented during the conclusive Arcas eventline, as well as the convoluted headcanon I pushed in order to motivate the Illuminati cult that I believed could cultivate an entertaining end-map story, but the things I learned had been said of me and the strange reputation that you allowed to ferment in the staff surrounding my work did not feel properly representative of our friendship and association which had spanned well over a decade.

All of this amounted to me finding my own hobby annoying, and that is not something I feel should be felt by anyone who has taken up the effort to contribute to this community. I was reminded of it when Nozoa's alchemist cult fell apart because he caught wind of the poor staff talk surrounding his group's roleplay - something that had, to my understanding, led to his loss of motivation to continue providing a new and unique experience to people who had plentifully participated in his work. I am both disappointed and glad it turned out that way, as he did not waste entire years just to be stonewalled. 

Do not allow this to happen again. No one in the lore team should be invested in being judgmental about how people stylize their project, especially when it gains significant traction in a dynamic world such as this, especially when his efforts lacked the canon-altering elements that mine had. People such as him and others are a dime-a-dozen, and by being a motivational detriment to them is like setting fire to the creative energies of this community. 

I was simply annoyed that during the Arcas eventline you took opportunities and completely ran them off the road to run your own sideplots, as you did with various other projects we've worked together on. When there's momentum to try and build an antagonist that isn't terrible for once, I was really quite bewildered at the actions and attitudes of entitlement you were given with these set pieces.

Though, your work was not destroyed or brutalised by a reputation 'I' fostered, it instead has been something probably since at least the [TOS] Admin's tenure in staff trying to reverse and change some of the things that were under your care. Nozoa's alchemist cult was not destroyed by some staff agenda aswell. I am allowed to have my likes and dislikes for roleplay, but there was no systematic shutdown, and I do not believe peddling a false narrative of staff dislikes [or even my dislikes] can completely destroy aspirant lore communities like Nozoa's.