Return to Dominus

Sewer_Rat

1135042579_pastedimage0.thumb.png.8dd644b8396efbec639091a2649def69.png

[!] A missive would be pinned throughout the lands of the Iron’Horde and its vassals.

“With the changes in the current government, it is time to take back what was taken from me. As the Urukim grow, so must the leadership of the Iron’Horde and be proactive in developing the nation further, returning it to its former glory once lost.”

“With Ghoraza being busy and away from the Iron’Horde, he can not be present enough to lead the Urukim as the Dominus of the Iron'Horde. Therefore I, Madoc’Lur, shall once again take up the seat of Dominus, in order to ensure that the nation of the Uruks remains prosperous and continues to grow.”

1370147480_pastedimage0.png.d5d26440b3c9a92184754df061c0100c.png

[!] The Rex sat, reading through the missive thoroughly and nodding. "Et ez true, Ghoraza, while hozh agh true, haz fallen behind on mine expectatiunz." He paused, as pondered his words closely. "Madoc, mi will grant lat diz, rize again, mine Dominus."

Kulkan'Lur created a thunderous concoction of thuds and roars. The cacophony of sounds emmiting a vibrance of pride...

-Not long after, Lur wolf, Theia'Lur, accompanied the mixture of commotion with an eccentric howl.

"Agh zo da bruddahz zhoul' peep diz az ahg furdah zymbol zat miz' Wargoth ez ztrong, agh zo da linez ob Lur vollow zuite."

Minto gives an affirmative nod after reading over the missive, happy to hear of the Lur wargoth's ambitions.