Banquet Of New Wings

MockingbirdArt

BLESSED BE THE WINGS OF PURITY   
fMvrgXF9KXj91SFplDZtwxVpbfIBaJ_FcEBp_xApEusTdZRcxa3CYofhsZh13YrxQMi5WPpRR1_puTS2QdPuTLbW68xsQwJGyBWSpfYEH-SdGV42j1-MayLVEz5kJFwRdoZu4DQ-l3VWvfuqoeyOGxQ

LKXTk-XCXuj4Iz6OwsudA8b7E93PCI_bsWhYXlFbM4gCbMIT-BMZF79xbwyxGBUJX5v_Hru9sjjKmXeYyEPh_DYncOFXiCSsKsM4Oop8rFvtzsfS3Z5J8zeI0fIWQtJW6pMpIOgClaJxzYDK158aVEU

With exalted hearts do we, House Adiler, announce the first Banquet of Celia’tahn!
Thus, a night of commemoration is to be held at the behest of Baron Adiler’s eldest oem’ii, the twins Azrael And Meleth Adiler, who have reached the age of maturity in the gaze of this Elven House and may therefore receive their ceremonial Aarum daggers forged through the exodus of the Patriarch himself. Following the eve of celebrations, a grand feast shall be held, both spirits and refreshments provided to the keep’s patrons along with a speech of remembrance. Finally, what would a night of reckoning be without music, therefore Syvis Songbird shall provide this banquet’s entertainment by their grace!

Invitations
Her Royal Majesty, Queen Renilde of the Petra and her pedigree @tilly
Marquess du Clermont, Sir Laurens Henri Halcourt d'Artois and his pedigree  @Chorale__

Baron of  Wttenbach, Nicolas Emmanuel von Wittenbach and his pedigree  @Etow
Viscount of Marignan, Karl von Theonus and his
 pedigree @Deets
Baron of Brasca, George af Brasca  @Pork

Special Invitations
Isaac Obediah-Daystar of Hokhmat
Auro'ra Wynasul, and her Talonnii  @Donutella
Alexander Nightingale and his Talonnii  @WhatASithuation
Count of Lumia, Gregorius Roa and his pedigree @Me_llamo...
Raziel Amethil  @Laeonathan

Welcomed
Citizens of the Commonwealth of Petra

Spoiler

OOC: 5 pm EST Sunday 27th
RFFUv7Hi87Ts4YYPZ5FMn9jxDAgsqfCrckNxBcFBPoaTSAbpLaMw6u57WxlX_Awp7ZAU_qxIOUbHDUZioEisWkBCk7ZvUAPa7Pdg2oz644hn00SOyHSob2bqNXarzk5oKkepFkJS5fJzIXnH4mQKq9c

O9bVuYENQukUTYPtJpbYsr1CIExLkeIKb918LO1eyqR5_Hh6NL3qugvhpT06Jj7cefejNj2wahPuXfZuWSfH0kiT39GYzjSqG_oiP_XYTnXLpZcaYvj98chNr9JJqPYMhWGARvZvci49QYF6sCB7QU4          

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑜𝓇𝒶𝒷𝓁𝑒, 𝒳𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝒹𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇,
𝒫𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐻𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒜𝒹𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇
𝐵𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒞𝑒𝓁𝒾𝒶'𝓉𝒶𝒽𝓃.

Gregorius Roa hummed as he received the missive "Hm… perhaps I should go" he nodded lightly, stashing the missive in his office's desk in the County of Lumia

The Marquis du Clermont Laurens I Henri Halcourt d’Artois smiled the Petran smile upon receiving the missive and quickly sent word to his kin that they’d been invited!

A once more irrelevant dweller of Lurin picked up the missive, "Ah what a shame! Too late for myself on this occassion. I shall send a letter..." Raziel sighed as he put away the invitation with a sorry smile.