The Starlight Winery

[!] This missive can be found all around the world.

♫♬

hpgdnvB8Nn9EN-z9Nq_liubtieRCKvro-H6d7UZPn6I_0wmtQEzd5fiqT-b2hnw6Na71lB0KI_vPTLD_rOgxn-gOU1VuQ2n2uBQkFU1g9Na8cgECePQTwQn_1EoT-r6kxSKyf6hzryY3aevhxtZOLFs

The Establishment of the Starlight Winery

Published 142 SA. / 1938 IA.

79 years ago, the Starlanders established Fi’Andria, on the western shores of Almaris. While this New Hope only lasted a mere sixty years it was a place many still remember fondly. Today, another fourteen years later we announced the establishment of the Starlight Winery; A place of commerce in the style of Fi’Andria. A little winery with white walls, purple roofs, a yellow tree and a pond in which the ducks shall quack once more.

q9QEtxG9gEDKQR2U5GvseYRcCjtA22bo-0iGu0CyDQaSpN1Mq56-0a5xS22evMXRQpz2J36ynp4MnvEw_U35ghp_Ekv__OT9AFOkgm9l2gpwv-wrUAzQpkHYoxyIEALUD-we7jeuAx7gg_B4xZwl0Hs

“Once we were the greatest realm of Elvendom; but now… now we make wine.”

- Thelia of Celia’nor

Thus we invite all those who, like us, miss the lovely scenery of Celianorian Fi’Andria to visit or even join us in our business of wine, juice and many other drinks. The land we bought within the Lurin is vast enough to host more ideas and plans in coordination with the Silver Lubba. If you wish to join forces with us, send word by mouth or pen to Raziel or Thelia.

ilMaehr’sae Ilkun’ehya

ay’pueran;

Raziel Amethil

Thelia of Celia’nor

Aywinn Ibarellan

Kalipra Elvenguard

Llora Soltée

OOC:

https://discord.gg/y3MRDP5XGJ

"I would be lying if I said I am not excited...It sure brings back many memories.." Medea smiled as she remembered when she arrived in Celia'nor for the first time, she was only 25 years of age when she joined the guards and now she rules a barony, how time sure flies.

When taking a closer look at the missive, reading the words over-and-over again."Alright, Who forgot to add that we'll also make juice for the younglings?" The elf's exhaled out of irritation, yet shrugged it off. "Ah - Oh well, Wine is the most popular we'll do so, can't argue."

The elf nodded, looking at the imposing building with green sparks in his eyes "Finally somewhere I could look up to. May the land of stars have its bright light sparked again." he nodded, cracking his knuckles as he prepared to crush some grapes.

33 minutes ago, Cozy_Tea said:

When taking a closer look at the missive, reading the words over-and-over again."Alright, Who forgot to add that we'll also make juice for the younglings?" The elf's exhaled out of irritation, yet shrugged it off. "Ah - Oh well, Wine is the most popular we'll do so, can't argue."

Raziel Amethil quickly remedies his grave mistake and adds the vital matter of apple juice onto the list.

Thelia sat outside at a wooden table, pressing a seal into molten wax to approve a bottle for trade. "The first of many." she muttered, placing it in her cabinet. 

Aywinn read the missive with a smile on her face, glancing back to the winery for a few seconds as she spoke to herself "Now it's time to make sure this place doesn't get a voidal heart in the midst of it." She snickered before walking off to pluck some grapes 

Astyrn wonders if she can haunt her exhusband by drinking her sorrows away 

Hileia nodded in approval at her fathers latest venture. She was infact already sipping a prototype wine. 

A certain ghost 'kitty' makes a point to float by the winery sometime, remembering a friendly chat she had with an elf there!

The elf said to himself, "I know all the alcoholics are gonna be gathered here." with a smirk on his face.

A hyper-excited Flick bounds across the roads upon reading the missive! "Hahhaa! I knew they was'n dead! Th'starlight folk rise again!" They rub their hands together. "Jus' you wait!"

[!] notification: Gotrek Industries is trying to send you a message - Accept or Deny