[Your View] Raid Announcements

Spoopy_Duck

Raid Announcements  

224 members have voted

1. 1. Should raids be announced an hour beforehand?

• Yes
    • Yes but less than an hour
    • No
  2. 2. If a raid is pinged beforehand should it automatically default to pvp?

• Yes
    • Yes if x amount of players are raiding
    • No
  3. 3. Should the raiding party have to announce the realm they are raiding or just the city/tile?

• Realm
    • City/Tile

On 8/30/2023 at 5:36 AM, kazoo said:

Imagine, A nation leader is standing in a city that you discovered has a way in to enter and you want to capture them. And in order to capture them you now have to tell them that you are going to try and capture them an hour before. If the nation leader doesnt want to be captured he will just log off and tell everyone else in his city to log off.
This will be used as a way to evade all kinds of conflict rp by weak cocky nations

this.

this will def one of the most ridiculous rule changes the server's ever had if implemented

I feel like this will make Bandit RPers just 'raid' at times when there are not a lot of people online with smaller groups and do so multiple times because no cooldown, locking folk into CRP so that even if anyone does come online - they can't help and leaving with all the loot.
It sucks that people dislike bandit rp so much that they need to be given handicaps like the recent CRP change - i'd rather get robbed and raided in a way that feels less underhanded than watch someone get bonked as a guard because i arrived 2 min late to the CRP lock, unable to help.

On 8/30/2023 at 12:34 AM, NotEvilAtAll said:

Player radar is banned, if you see anyone using it report them.

its only illegal if they catch you