A Lost Daughter

Heartesy

3d38204d41084ef4fe3e2266c9a29153.jpg

LAXoT2jpptOQZvAuc2nUBVJYzmBRGm5QyOLRa1cSPfMsndcjqLnm6XoELfNbeFpynmTTBe7vwIBsic_gMPK2-Wu3u0oY1mB5DknegZ0PcDv2STVnBwc8XQnlCmYjI3fwAaITfpcE7vtIfMB8EwU0FN0

12th of The First Seed, 144 S.A.

dFtaXiMFkbpI-chNAerlxBq2mlDcYc1azZ8VxUGIuRAYSunID8aCsBN8jghWQULIPvGesyuqNLeRMhuoz4I3VHkJTHYhh1NITYIaZPaLLZailFY-FuHh7J9dp9fFhAMAg7qG91Br055D9F6FvP5DOzw

A LETTER TO THE DE VILAIN;

This letter is specifically created to mimic the last letter my mother ever obtained from my grandfather, Hannes de Vilain. I hoped it would have maybe garnered some attention from the people it’s specifically written for. 

My name is Idaline de Vilain- more commonly known as Ida.

My mother is Agnes de Vilain. My father, Atticus de Vilain. Though, to my knowledge you have never met him. If any of my family is left alive, I apologize to inform you it’s most likely my mother is dead. As she did not leave the lands of Almaris, nor did my father.

The purpose of this letter is that I search for you.

I have been passively searching for the last decade, but in all honesty I have been afraid. I know little of my family besides that of what mom informed me. Don’t worry- all good things. But I have been unsure if you are all the same, or if perhaps sleeping dogs would be awoken by my writing it.

But- I’ve been told any gripes people may have had of the past are likely little to none, if not forgotten as a whole..

So I write now, and I reach out to any of the remaining de Vilains. I have been empty without kin. I don’t know if you all feel the same. But I suppose I will find out.

If you send a letter- I reside in Whitespire and Veletz. Please know, if any of you do linger, you do not owe me a response.

Idaline de Vilain,

A Lost Daughter.

dFtaXiMFkbpI-chNAerlxBq2mlDcYc1azZ8VxUGIuRAYSunID8aCsBN8jghWQULIPvGesyuqNLeRMhuoz4I3VHkJTHYhh1NITYIaZPaLLZailFY-FuHh7J9dp9fFhAMAg7qG91Br055D9F6FvP5DOzw

Where light reached his page, the thing tapped upon it, drawing with its shark-toothed finger, a raring smile could not help but encroach over its rough face, 

"Even a sleeping hearth can smolder."

"So it would seem there exists even more living kin spread across the lands, though Acre has long since succumb to natures grasp it did not break our families spirit, many still live so perhaps we should call a reunion... Fear not Aunt Ida (?) family is closer than you think."

A woman said to an armored knight who had accompanied her to the stables @Tide1 her fingers tracing over the words to ensure she knew exactly where to go to find Ida. She was then helped onto her steed tucking in a copy of the missive into her cloak, holding onto the reins she would take off from Veletz the woman seemed to be riding forth to Whitespire. 

"I remembered him feeling alone for a brief time. Feeling like it was only just him. And nearing his end, suddenly they all reappear. I wonder, what do I do?" The man pondered, holding the note in hand.