HAESENI LEDI MAGAZINE | vol. I

esotericas

A little girl in Aaun held the magazine in her hands, barely able to read the words on the pages but gushed over the beauty of the dolls. "Ich need to go buy vone vitt zhe money Papa gave mich!" She told herself before rushing to Haense.

The little Lady Catriona believes she is most like the Eunica doll! She clasps the newsletter, oohing and awing over each and every detail. She found her mother, waving the newsletter about. "Mamaidh! Mamaidh! Ah want one!"

An old man feels so engulfed in the ethereal world of a vibrant and dreamy magazine that he's inspired to take the quiz himself: "Eunica, huh? Thought so, I love flower crowns as well", he mused while nestled next to his daughter's parrots, "I wonder what Ether would say if I brought 'er one of the dolls"

Ludvika Ludovar screams in delight as she did the quiz, finding out she is most like Melisende. 

A proud mother marvelled over her youngest daughter's creations. Alyona Godunov had already been up from the crack of dawn to deliver Galina's magazine personally to all of her lady friends and their children, knocking on the doors of Valdev with ruddy cheeks and a grin. 

26 minutes ago, zuziee said:

Ludvika Ludovar screams in delight as she did the quiz, finding out she is most like Melisende. 

Reza, Ludvika's younger sister, counts the mina in her piggy bank before taking the quiz herself.

Verónica wishes she had little ones in her life that would like a doll.. But sadly that was not the case. At least for now

Leonid, in the comfort of his own tavern home, felt content that he was most like Eunica and fully plans on purchasing the doll in secret or to coerce his parents into emptying their pockets... @critter@28idle

r