[Guide] Celia'lin; Home of the Celianorians

Laeonathan

[!] This missive can be found in front of the Starlight Winery in Leyu'sil, capital of Celia'nor

♫♬

hKCZsrpMZ_oXZXXDxUlhL05TPbf5VY17dS44M0MRPAF_2XxVp6ubnYgJPzr0JnEvbYdVVpgeE7p9wZ7ugFjddwDixGP3cwcS1HuvbzWgAy_qvS49rzTICrV1VG6-5V2qJ0q8c5BMGqqqLO_ez2Y0kAQ

A Guide to the Village of Celia’lin

Home of the Celian People

Published 145 SA. / 1941 IA.

The Village

Starting off as a little winery with white walls, purple roofs, a yellow tree and a pond in which the ducks quacked once more was established a mere two years ago by a few Celian Settlers. Yet soon, this small winery turned into a village, with many Celianorians making their way there. Many of them nostalgic of their old home Fi’Andria, these elves soon created a small community.

SeC1Atc8fq6eXHLfUYzBQiFcwyB7LV65ZuniV-1wlWRupc3rJDIYakSHpan-TdP4Jf_9DxWp4pVwyHJJsGAQRlUrfaMPjxKYvOB549UG1uqq3TUWWYsCqut3bUzdDeKYwZ9MDXeBorIB8sW2OpUmPW4

The Opening Festivities of the Winery.

Most people within the village pursue wine-, juice- or drinkmaking as well as farming. Often they will venture outside their little village to sell their goods. Typically, they make their way to Petra, Haense and Aaun, where they strike deals with the local human population.

ji8cMhptEl11Fl6ER3mVIeBBJ5obZ-grSVLPpam3Ft98vcgDat6vm_rnobbJoUU7ELqCMclROkOxM7sEjlPPpR_JRmGrkC4rmKC9JT1bmYsZkD1-f-JivaU4n2ThDRctz4ojhLmcnSmtWABn2UuVPNQ

The Celianorians messing around at their pond.

The Location

(OOC: Coordinates 3700 -100. Best head there from Aaun or Lurin.)

The Village of Celia’lin is located in the Most Serene State of Lurin, easily to be found on the way from Aaun towards Lurin. The white houses and purple roofs are hard to miss amongst the small vineyards surrounding the village.

ilMaehr’sae ilkun’ehya

ay’pueran;

Raziel Amethil, 

Vintner-Captain & Protector of the Celian People

OOC: We are largely European & American, most active between 11 am est and 5 pm est.

https://discord.gg/y3MRDP5XGJ

In the village, the 'aheral held a basket with freshly picked apples. look at the missive. "Hmm, interesting." She shrugged. "May this village's future expand greatly, yet calmly." 

The Baron of Celia'tahn smiled while reading the missive "I will always support old friends of House Adiler, Stars guide you all to prosperity"

As Gwen reads the post she remembers "Ah the fishing contest place where I fished up an skull and someone was kind giving me 5 more skulls I think it was. I don't know if anyone won, but seeing as I got some nice skulls for my place I'm happy anyway." She said happily with an smile "I hope things are going well for them over there."

Aywinn Ibarellan glanced down at the missive with a faint smile, slowly nodding before turning around to brainstorm new ideas for the winery! 

Medea would be in her room when the letter arrived. A smile formed on her face as she red it, "In just a little while, it already grew so much...reminds me of home.."

Thelia was sitting at the nearby beach, fishin'. "I need more bait..." she muttered.

The elf nodded at the small pictures, scarcely looking at the text almost like it wasn't as important "Oh, I forgot about the pond training I've been doing. Should practice some more before Thelia makes me keep my breath underwater again" he sighed as he rushed back to the pond, failing a backflip back into the water.

A smile danced across the lips of Auro'ra as her icy gaze met the contents of the missive. "Feels like home."

In the midst of her facial, Ithirae Ibarellan was gently interrupted by a courier bearing a sealed letter. With cucumbers still adorning her closed eyes, she gracefully extended a hand to receive the unexpected missive, curiosity piqued amidst the tranquility of her chamber. She plucked one of the cucumbers off to take a proper look at the 'pressing' missive. As she noticed the bolded letters, the title 'Home of the Celian People', she peered at the paper with both eyes - removing the second cucumber slice, "Curious ongoings, this is," muttered Ithirae, yet she relaxed and placed the cucumbers back over her eyes once more - although considering the whereabouts of her husband and daughter.

@VoxyNoir@Sailor

Dasyra had stared out towards the building glor of structures upon the land of Celia'lin with a wide smile upon her face - as she found a sense of joy and peace. When there, did the dark elf child lean in towards Raziel and whisper.. "Soo.. When we gonna have ah 'nother parta'ey, Mr. Stars?"