1 Year Ask me Anything :D

Me_llamo...

Well, I should have posted this yesterday… but life happened and I wasnt able to, so I post it today, it's been a year already in this server… and damn
From what I remember I have more than 1500 hours all along my personas, and have done a lot of good and bad memories along the way, but its mostly good ones, I have made friends, a lot to say, so well, if any of you wants to ask anything, please do!

If Reeve had to fight the entire Roman Empire, Would he win? And how would he do so? AND would Greg be on his side or the Romans...

6 minutes ago, Me_llamo... said:

Well, I should have posted this yesterday… but life happened and I wasnt able to, so I post it today, it's been a year already in this server… and damn
From what I remember I have more than 1500 hours all along my personas, and have done a lot of good and bad memories along the way, but its mostly good ones, I have made friends, a lot to say, so well, if any of you wants to ask anything, please do!

How’s ur boyfriend?

33 minutes ago, Sir Trooper said:

If Reeve had to fight the entire Roman Empire, Would he win? And how would he do so? AND would Greg be on his side or the Romans...

This is a hard question man… its the Roman Empire, I think Greg would be with Reeve tho, and if Greg was with Reeve, so would Hans, and if Hans enters the war, the Roman Empire would lose ngl

31 minutes ago, Ramon said:

do u have a favorite animal 

Yes I do, if you ask about Mythology its obviously a Dragon, or Quetzalcoatl (which… is technically a God, but oh well) but if you ask just about real animals, I would say the tiger

29 minutes ago, SethWasTaken said:

How’s ur boyfriend?

Idk, how are you Seth?

21 minutes ago, MockingbirdArt said:

Are you a Bird5k Simp?

No, frick (imagine not being able to say bad words… so sad) no. (jk I am, just a little bit tho)