[Prophecy] ITS WILL, RETURNED

Diogen

DmfGZ1p7gRdTnVhmSZWeT7TuUzaj1oEWmeVBL6Qzaa4j86VeBO8hCnxBnjXKD2RQN_0DZPZk8U-zljcVrIJQfpmaSJZJyX4yiNjLJC5WsKHlAoYePFXF-gE4uQcrFHMu0dRkT5Dt26hBs9I4p_O4KO4

mtTb9XXjATxnoboXVThob7D90w6lpsO7CrHd0X9ePt0BI4PPLXyVDPkZEdEcWnPH7nkLVXchk-cz3Lcvm3uq8ITf7DYKPL-JS6xUry9t6PTylGlkrXJyTbezgSYgwwqfGAmVnFVr1Wb9VJhoqv7ymjg

[!] This is a prophetic vision accessible to seers, naztherak, farseer shamans, vivification clairvoyants, and mystics with hexing per Prophecy lore.

e6G9xOi44gAZQJO8Nko6reWvYVDCzNPbJfpPiq849SxMYXgZtVUnHVW3CFr5xl7RBWLhkOl1mX2ULTsq_GVg4i_ZzIau6kz11I5G6iz4VVvYzKsc_hOTCLVeT1wHHTZaVf3jh6skxDB-BqeOouSgaE0

-

A sleep plagued by disturbance, the sight of azure eyes, watching one’s every movement. Those adept in the occultism felt its energy, beckoning to stare back.

Blink.

fSY0K7icAGZK8DcIMPv6TQWWVhZ8OIJfCBIOtk-qqhrIm63694bU8rR9_Ea0Wq9swBn2dgfNarwlOYtlTYqiTrY-RtNinMtzkBFZBnRn8xqlz-aiO1J1MU8w1-deyd4Ee755AdnQs-ztqMPCU6lwGdY

Blink.

Consumed in an eternal darkness, one stretching far and beyond, incapable of making out one’s surroundings. The sounds of something crunching under your very steps, sinking slightly. Yet, amidst this uncharted territory, laid a familiar sight: The Eyes.

Frostbarn, þú ert það ekki.

A deep, guttural voice boomed, echoing within your very mind. It was disturbing, yet oddly comforting- a cold embrace, reinforcing the cold, whistling winds, enveloping your form. Winds that seemed to carry odd, guttural chanting. A choir of horrific voices.

Rís upp.

It echoed once more, as that darkness seemed to retract, revealing the surrounding land: Snow. It was all but mere snow, extending further than one’s vision can reach, barren of all forms of fauna and flora. It was but mere hills and ice-like formations, shrouded by the night sky.

Or at least, that was what you believed, until… The sight of a familiar building. That of a torn-down Canonist church.

The Lorraine cross, encapsulated in ice, the withered body of a Bishop hung on it.

Þú ert heima núna. Tek undir það.

As the voice spoke, a Nun exited the walls of that church. Then another, and another. Reaching to a numerous point. One could swear they were in the hundreds, yet their forms all similar. Dressed in dark, ragged robes, tainted by the ever-falling snow upon their silhouettes.

They all smiled.

Blink.

fSY0K7icAGZK8DcIMPv6TQWWVhZ8OIJfCBIOtk-qqhrIm63694bU8rR9_Ea0Wq9swBn2dgfNarwlOYtlTYqiTrY-RtNinMtzkBFZBnRn8xqlz-aiO1J1MU8w1-deyd4Ee755AdnQs-ztqMPCU6lwGdY

BLINK.

Once more, the vastless white once seen and felt as a firsthand experience dissipated, returning your mind back to reality.

A Horned Inquisitor awoke, a bead of steaming sweat trickling down the length of of his scales. He brought his body upright, contorting his eyes into a squint. "Frost Witches..." The beast snarled.

Spoiler

k3eBa12.png

After this long and chilling dream; the elder woke up only to scream a simple name. A name, which always plagued her forevermore. A name that meant chaos and utter annoyance, the bane of her life: "NAAAAAELEEEEEEEE." She continued. "WHAT ARE YOUUUU DOOOOING?! GET OUT OF MY MIND AAAAH!"

Within the darkness, betwixt cold stone walls and scattered books, two eyes shot open in the darkness. The elf awakens, breathing heavily as he turns to look around the darkness of his room. Another night haunted by what is to come and in what he helps bring. "The Mother has a destiny to follow.." He mumbles lowly to himself. And so he takes his cape and departs into the night, seeking the One. 

A dual headed serpent slithered around a woman's neck, causing her to awake with a gasp of air, and consequently sending her out of the vision. "GAH-" She gasped moving to untangle the creature. It loosened as both its heads came closer to whisper, finishing its own sentence; "Wake, child," - "We've much to discuss." then, they both hissed; "Trust me, I saw it better."