The First Crusade of Reinmar

Irishmanmichael

THE FIRST CRUSADE OF REINMAR
A REPORT ON EVENTS LAST SAINT’S DAY

Hmx0uzTzggYaS7pVKu6bseIEdlVbrn257mPEMJ1ocOhi5nSLj1ijG46NE_DVuKdFSfOnp9gYfh5l0Qb5EWNqpQ9ITzMdQUPVmeOn2yHdnfDAPwn9dX3EavBru9S2twhf9YtTG4-u3XHosKe8Uyp-20s
Issued by the

HAUPTMANN OF REINMAR
On this 13th day of Joma and Umund of 496 E.S.

TO THE PIOUS MEN AND WOMEN OF REINMAR AND WHOMEVER THIS MAY CONCERN,

A most momentous event took place on the last Saint’s Day in the year of our Lord. After the concussion of the dual weddings of Helfgott - Berkhoven and Helfgott - Burke. The mad Necromancer Funnybone and his ilk graced Reinmar's firm towers with the blood of man and beast alike in a show of their disgusting cruelty. However, within the walls of Reinmar was the truest form of faith before GOTT. Men and women of multiple races from across Aevos had come to support the most holy union of the two happy couples. So when the party guests, as well as the brides and grooms, saw the cruel action, all quickly ran into action. Under the loose command of Hauptmann von Reinmar but mostly with the Lord’s divine grace on them, the diverse group of Canonist forces engaged the foul darkspawn who had foolishly remained bear witness to the Lord’s wrath.

NOTED PARTIES

HOUSE OF WEISS

Lord Walter and his Wife Marian Weiss, Who had come to the wedding, lived entirely up the name of the ever-zealous House of Wiess, both of them joining the front line against the heretic shield wall. With Walter landing, an important hit on the dark spawn with the House Holy Blade.

KNIGHTS OF SAINT JUDE

The Knights of Saint Jude appeared in force at the battle, taking the bulk of the front line against the enemy shield wall. Their most holy force held the line against the dark spawn line for the bulk of the battle, aided by other good men of Canonism. And prevent their taint from moving even an inch closer to Reinmar once the battle began. The Landser would like to express their utmost respect for the knights of Saint Jude and their desire to work together again, as their order in battle was exemplary. We were also honored to see a new faithful join their ranks after the battle.

LANDSERS VON REINMAR

The Landsers von Reinmar, including all four of those who had their wedding just prior, stood fast alongside their Waldenian Brothers, with Particular not to a very amusing fireball fired by Oberlandser Mage Arthur Burke, which caught the scum Funny Bone causing him to eventually flee the battle screaming. 'Put it out! Put it out!' as well as Leutnant Avya Berkhoven, who slides the massive head from the bear-sized flesh golem. Overall, the Landsers all conducted themselves well according to their roles. Using properly combined warfare with magic, alchemy, and slayer-steel brute force.

FORCES OF MINITZ

The Forces of Minitz, including their templar, managed to break into the center of their formation, with their templar blasting and shutting down any more range attack from the Iblees forces. The Prince of Minitz Ferdinand Barclay, standing and fighting alongside his cousin, his Princely Grace Manfred Barclay, the second.

PERSONAL MENTIONS

Laurissa von Haense for her efforts in targeting the most dangerous of the enemy and going to great physical lengths for our holy cause.

The House of Colborn, while they may not have intended it, sent a very big soldier in a small package.

MESSAGE TO THE FAITHFUL

Canonism won the battle this day, but the war rages on as Iblees forever attempts to corrupt our world. So never let your sword dull or become ignorant to corruption, for he who rests rests. Wer Rastet, Der Rostet. With the glory of Gott's victory in your hearts. I encourage you reading this missive to remember we are Gott's blades, and our one true enemy is Iblees. So, never turn your back on your fellow canonist, no matter their secular allegiance. Now, all good canonists, go with Gott and steel yourselves against corruption!

CLOSING PRAYER

Saint Edmond, model of all knights, possess me not with fear; grant me peace and strength in the hour of battle. Let God think not on my faults but on my potential. I swear that if I come through this day with courage, I will strive to embody the honour that thou didst: I shall show clemency to the prisoner, give succour to the widow and spare the peasant. Amen!

GOTT MIT UNS,

714972812_WilhelmsSignature.png.eab7cf898d3973f9da8a332b4d009066.png,Hauptman of Reinmar

Thank you to @Petsch2k@Trey@Balthasar for playing the baddies and giving everyone a fantastic event!

Edited by Irishmanmichael

Arthur Burke-Helfgott would read the missive, with his missing leg and broken bones, bedbound. "Eh. A true Landser afterparty if I've ever seen one. Say, I wonder if I can get a loan for an Atronach leg. . ."

The very big soldier in a small package. smiled at this missive yet shouted out "Eam five foot tall 3 inches!!"

Edited by Lmcfc

A man in sunglasses and flip-flops looked down from the Seven Skies down at his daughter. He was so proud.

30 minutes ago, Nilyeet said:

A man in sunglasses and flip-flops looked down from the Seven Skies down at his daughter. He was so proud.

Spoiler

YESSSSS

Nico Casablanca clicks his quill against a piece of parchment, scanning the report beside for events to transcribe. "Let's see... How am I going to etch this into history?", he ponders with a sigh.

Edited by Kriaan