To Gashadokuro

To Gashadokuro

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler

Spoiler

All information was brought to me through roleplay. If those involved wish to see the ss of the warning, please send me a dm @ ChaoticRoller in discord. Much love and respect to all the darkspawn <3 I hope we all have a great time :)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It has been made known of your acts against people like myself.

Sometime ago someone gave me a warning, a warning I did not take seriously though. That warning was a possible assassination upon someone with quality traits like myself. Now seeing this, I am taking this very seriously, but I will not hide from beings of undead like yourself. Even though I have my dislikes of the Oyashiman, I am willing to place that aside to help their friend in need. If the Oyashiman wish for my assistance, you know where to find me. I have men and women around Aevos who would be willing to help, just give me the word.

To Gashadokuro personally, worst mistake was working alongside those frost witches and going after myself. I will not stop until my heart stops beating one final time! Now YOU have been warned, I am coming after you!

Signed

Zelphar Kervallen Kagura, Sovereign of The Valiant Seekers, A Silver Centurion of Lurin

8 minutes ago, femurlord said:

"Who are you?" Rang out from the deep of Lurin's city-state in a deep, raucous voice; answering the pleas of His unwitting vassals.

Spoiler

Skeleton Smoking GIF - Skeleton Smoking - Discover & Share GIFs

14 minutes ago, femurlord said:

"Who are you?" Rang out from the deep of Lurin's city-state in a deep, raucous voice; answering the pleas of His unwitting vassals.

“Flesh thing.” The imp in his sweater perched nearby answered as he chewed on an old boot with many shallow bite marks on it