The Maor's Missive (The Great Sandwich Incident)

RedResult

===========================================

The Maor’s Missive

(The Sandwich Incident)

mWn6EAdIJ_5uMi0vxc8W31-oqTWoIVewc6fH8sefVoIBiclnPwPR4RFkjOxCslliSBIwOdfpgkRSWW7nd8a7PoavFFzCP_O6nFMoWoMbT-QFrHW_XkfssNnQujte1rKCzxF-z8rtUcpLBv3AUI68Mo8

=============================================

Dear Caelians,

I found myself in shock as I continued to read down the pages of your missive you have so thoughtlessly written. So I shall do you the service of writing my response in the common tongue. There are many lies with what you have decided to spread about the good Maor name. While yes I was on a public road outside your fortifications I do not believe that the consumption of a sandwich requires there to be spears and weapons pointed at a man, let alone one enjoying their afternoon snack. Furthermore, I believe that you carry malice towards both me and my family. I can say with certainty that I will not yield nor will I back down from threats taken upon my family's life. To state that personally, my life is not worth living nor should I be deserving of life is something that I do not take lightly. While I am sorry that the sandwich in which I created was not to your liking. I trust that the next sandwich that I will choose to bring and enjoy out on the public roads to Balian will be much more adequate and to your liking. 

Signed,

HIS EXCELLENCY, Erland Maor, Baron of Montenno

q5HIz1eIs-1N9xb39D-5AhAu8bJ77PS2e7kGTBAmdB7-gBQq_q8-A_zXwqG-Vt4BWC0j82ZQXqOru6HTzS3S7ypWmuwvyt0R8qe8exs9Wn_qRYYDNJ7B80TTQZsAUWE943iX5vMplozpwecjU8MOMiw

The Viceroy of Hyspia sheds a tear for his companion's struggles. "Never forget the great sandwich incident..." 

Mariposa Aganza looks to her hearty lunch she'd prepared for later today, sitting innocently upon the counter and wonders in horror if someone will point weapons at her for eating it..

Gregorius Roa wondered if something alike would happen if he ate pasta in such roads… sending a letter to Erland to prove his theory right or wrong 'Would the elves be bothered by pasta, or just by sandwiches?' and 'Is pasta superior than a sandwich?'

"Why this is troubling indeed, perhaps its time I give this Maor a warm welcome" The current Ithil pondered such, the man making sure to finish putting on the last of those silvered rings, as he began to prepare for the potential meeting. 

A towering Primate -- Huo Wukong -- stalks past the new Caelian city, loudly munching on a sub. "Mmm ... Kěkou! Kěkou!" it hummed, before continuing on its way to Balian.

Demitrey Denodado read over Erland's horrific recount of the sandwich incident "Is snacking nie longer safe? Maria! put away the sandwiches! Caelian's will come and get you for eating in public!"

9 minutes ago, Nymstra said:

Demitrey Denodado read over Erland's horrific recount of the sandwich incident "Is snacking nie longer safe? Maria! put away the sandwiches! Caelian's will come and get you for eating in public!"

Maria looked up form her book with her sandwich about to take a bite " What!? Sience when?!" the young teen asked her father confused. hurrying to do as he said puting all the sandwiches away. Needly wraped in cloth. 

"Give a man a sandwich, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to sandwich, you. . ." Lanre Cerusil frowned.