A QUEEN’S LAMENT

annanicole__

"Ay tía. ¿Y ahora qué pasó?"

Marisol sighed softly as she read the missive, "At least you will be happier now."

A tired war poet read the missive, and the missives that came afterwards, with a sense of delight and excitement. Leonid looked up to his brother in arms, Mikhail ( @ClatterCake ), and said to him simply, "I could write a play about this" before returning to piles upon piles of scribbled parchment.

Meanwhile

A retired fisherman seemed to be enjoying himself over this whole ordeal. The life of politics have gotten interesting as soon as he departed it. "Oh well" he sighed shortly afterwards before drafting a letter to the Queen-Mother"If you ever need a fisherman, don't talk to me I'm retired. But I am single." - Timofei Petrovich

[!] A drawing would be showed at the bottom of it.

Timmy_Hook.png?ex=6562f433&is=65507f33&hm=febc06a0d93410d7ba33bb18a72c37c8e11e79de36cdbd06550624eb56b66d7c&

10 hours ago, Terry said:

The young Valeseer read the missive with a frown. Being completely displaced from the politics and state of Balian, he'd shake his head.

"Elena has alwehs been ah marayla friend ov Nevaehlen's. Kin, practically. Not once have o'I ever considered power teh beh somethin' she worried abou'... o'I still don't."

He would then walk off, moving to discuss such with his partner, @Lirinya, hoping Elena was doing alright all the same.

"Met 'er ah few times, ti? Seemed like ah nice enough girl- Did ne really give of th' air of bein' power 'ungry. Maybe am ne in tune wit' th' valah world, though," replied the elfess with a frown.

"Seems like the king needs some time to drink mead, and some . . .Couples counciling-" Ember stated as she tried her best to not laugh at the missive, she was almost in disbelief but for some reason, missives like these almost make her laugh for absolutely no reason- she's too silly 

"I cannot read this short article! But I have a feeling that whatever this lady wrote is right!" 

Lottie Fersen explains to other maids of the Ludvoar household with a passionate tone. The maid would then place the copy of the Queen-Mother's response to the current political state of the Kingdom of Balian, into her pocket. Lottie, going back to her duties as maid of the Ludovar household, going back to her work with a smile on her face. Making sure she would do her job granted by the generous Countess-consort of Otistadt.

"Just what are they doing over there?" The High Princess inquired with furrowed brows as she perused the missive.

A former resident of Balian, Caterina Sarkozic, smirked at her own wry remark's of the situation - which she directed to her brother, Kasimir. The mocking words, "I told you so", frequently spoken out-loud by the shrewd woman.